Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are pancakes the worst culinary invention of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    French Toast mofockas!!! with butta lots of butta a lo Paula Deen
    LOTS of BUTTER baby! thats the only way to eat French Toast or Pancakes you gotta make sure the butter soaks right in, and add they syrup on top man those are bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      lol yeah I love Pancakes, and yes they always make me sleepy or sluggish after eating.

They are way to heavy but I usually get the fluffy pancakes, I don't eat more than 3 or 4 flapjacks though, if I eat more I get bad indigestion they are difficult to digest

But man when I used to go to Ihop I would get the Pancakes with sausage, eggs, and hash brown and put some Blueberry syrup on them, I love the blueberry syrup on hot buttered up pancakes.
      Eating pancakes is like getting high, I have trouble staying upright and keeping my eyes open. I was going to go to pay a bill and go to the store but then I ate pancakes.

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      I rarely eat more then one/two pancakes, but what is this? Pancakes be the bomb.
      Yeah they taste good but after you eat them you feel sapped and heavy. It doesn't make sense that it's a breakfast food. It should be a meal for dinner this way you can eat it and go to sleep. Eating pancakes for breakfast is stupid.

Comment

Yea I've decided to stop eating them. Either I get way too full or have to take a shlt right away.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Yea I've decided to stop eating them. Either I get way too full or have to take a shlt right away.
          Ive had bad cramps from under cooked pancakes at lest 3 times.

I ate some pancakes that were still runny in the middle and 30 minutes later my intestines were grumbling and I had to run like Usain bolt to the restroom, and I took 3 dumps I cleaned out my system.

Thats the downside of Pancakes, if you eat too many you get indigestion and if you eat one that is undercooked you will take a massive dump.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            I rarely eat more then one/two pancakes, but what is this? Pancakes be the bomb.
            Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
            TS can fck himself. Pancakes are bomb, no need to add girly syrup on those b1tches
            Lmaooo@all this anger.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Lmaooo@all this anger.
              Another name added to my list of people who's about to catch these hands..

Comment

LOTS of BUTTER baby! thats the only way to eat French Toast or Pancakes you gotta make sure the butter soaks right in, and add they syrup on top man those are bomb.
                This is true. Gotta have butter!

Comment

Ive had bad cramps from under cooked pancakes at lest 3 times.

I ate some pancakes that were still runny in the middle and 30 minutes later my intestines were grumbling and I had to run like Usain bolt to the restroom, and I took 3 dumps I cleaned out my system.

Thats the downside of Pancakes, if you eat too many you get indigestion and if you eat one that is undercooked you will take a massive dump.

were they instant, or did you add eggs?

if you don't cook pancakes thhrough you have the whole "raw egg" thing. bacteria live inside and outside of the shell, and can make you sick.

Comment

I usually skip the pancakes if i get a breakfast plate at a restaurant.

Just gets me too full.

I'd rather eat the bacon/sausage, eggs and the hashbrowns... Maybe toast.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      were they instant, or did you add eggs?

if you don't cook pancakes thhrough you have the whole "raw egg" thing. bacteria live inside and outside of the shell, and can make you sick.
                      They had egg it was homemade batter, I got sick a few times, same thing happened with French Toast when they didn't fully cook it, its weird how it happened I thought oh well I guess that is the style the inside was still wet with batter, I ate the pancakes. 30 or 40 minutes later I was ready to go, Man I ran so fast to the restroom it wasn't even funny. I remember this old man was about to go into the stall and I ran in front of him and locked the door lol, and I farted and chat so loud and moaned in relief.

The other time I ate Pancakes I stuffed myself I didn't get sick like that cramping feeling when you eat raw egg, but I couldn't digest them all it was at a buffet, I got home and felt like throwing up, but also had to take a dump as well so I sat on the toilet for like 30 minutes my lips were purple I was getting cold, and my pops gave me some carbonated soda like 5 minutes after drinking it I took a massive dump, I burped as well.

I;ve eaten Pancakes almost once a week, it takes trial and error thats the downside, if they undercook your pancakes you can get the runs, and if you eat wayyyyyy too many you can get bad indigestion.

I think what happened was I ate like 6 pancakes and had banana on top of it, the banana is also like a fiber and will be tough to digest it digest slowly so I pretty much stuffed myself too much.

So now I know not to eat undercooked pancakes, and not to eat more than 4, and avoid any fiber with it like Banana, im good to go, plus I don't drink milk with it anymore or water, only carbonated drink it helps you burp.

Comment

Working...
                      X