No announcement yet.

I'm NOT sold on Cotto.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Gameplan can only help you if you're fighter can carry it out. There's a huge difference in the counter punching skills between JMM and Cotto. Again, it's no disrespect to Cotto but he doesn't have the boxing or athletic skills to beat Pac.
    Definitely. JMM counter punching abilities are great. Probably only below Floyd and Finito Lopez. Help by a good chin and incredible recoverable stamina. JMM have the skills of ATG. He dont have the resume. But as dumb as Cotto can be sometimes in the ring, he was a skill boxer and in his generation and weight class he was on the top always. So I fairly believe that he will have a better chance against Pac if we see fighting the guy that fought Mosley, rather than the guy that was beat up by Tony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake... View Post
      not really.......

Typo.. with the way this #1 Dragon Ball Z fanatic is talking it seems like he would of made the thread.He had to go to other places for attention .

Comment

He's two best wins are disputed decisions over mosely and clottley
        He is the greatest of all time. You guys eat that up.

Comment

• cry some more phaggots

Cotto isn't no where near the level of Mayweather,Hopkins,Pac,JMM,Barrera,Morales

Comment

Cotto isn't no where near the level of Mayweather,Hopkins,Pac,JMM,Barrera,Morales
            My guess is youre too dumb to realize you used a double negative?

But thanks for acknowledging...in your own idiotic way....that cotto is near the level...(btw, none of those cats can be compared to mayweather)

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              My guess is youre too dumb to realize you used a double negative?

But thanks for acknowledging...in your own idiotic way....that cotto is near the level...(btw, none of those cats can be compared to mayweather)
              Ouch! Beat him down with some intelligence. He will Wikipedia and be back!

Comment

• still not sold on quitto bros

Comment

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Ouch! Beat him down with some intelligence. He will Wikipedia and be back!
                  Lol, im not a grammar nazi on this forum, but considering his post and this thread, i couldnt resist.

Comment

still not sold on quitto bros
                    Soln on what? He's a C- Level fighter who beat C level competition and lost to B and A level fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Soln on what? He's a C- Level fighter who beat C level competition and lost to B and A level fighters.
                      in that case margarito is facked....

Comment

Working...
                      X