No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    As much as I like Gamboa, Broner is too big for Yuri. And if Broner lands a straight right hand the fights over. Broner by brutal 4th round KO.
    Don't see how that would be happening. Yuri would test that chin all night - has it been tested? No. I have Gamboa winning.

Comment

Gamboa can test Broners chin, but if Broner tests Gamboa's chin, fight over!

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        This fight will happen if Gamboa looks impressive next week. Money heals all wounds and HBO and other sponsers will be willing to fork it over. Theres no one at 135, other than Gamboa, that is PPV worthy. They say Broners the future. So why cant the future start now? Broner vs Gamboa then Broner vs Garcia.

You full court press this fight. 24/7 series, nationwide press tour, the whole nine yards. 50s not Bob Arum. His relationship with GBP isnt a hatefull one that goes back decades. Hes been a promoter for 5 minutes, so this deal can be worked out.
        no way will broner and garcia is being made....garcia is being saved and is ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Broner doesn't have any questionable wins. It's just that guys like you who are biased against Broner who think that way.
          The win over Ponce De Leon was questionable. This has nothing to do with bias, I scored the fight a draw when I watched it the first time and I didn't know much about Broner back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            This fight will happen if Gamboa looks impressive next week. Money heals all wounds and HBO and other sponsers will be willing to fork it over. Theres no one at 135, other than Gamboa, that is PPV worthy. They say Broners the future. So why cant the future start now? Broner vs Gamboa then Broner vs Garcia.

You full court press this fight. 24/7 series, nationwide press tour, the whole nine yards. 50s not Bob Arum. His relationship with GBP isnt a hatefull one that goes back decades. Hes been a promoter for 5 minutes, so this deal can be worked out.
            IDK about all that.

You missed 50 talking all that **** on Oscar on Twitter?

I dont think Oscar will want to help Curtis make $$$. Not after all the **** he talked.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                The win over Ponce De Leon was questionable. This has nothing to do with bias, I scored the fight a draw when I watched it the first time and I didn't know much about Broner back then.
                I scored it clearly for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanGrey View Post
                  no way will broner and garcia is being made....garcia is being saved and is ducking
                  Garcia has to fight somebody. No way GBP is going to put Matthysse in with Garcia. The time frame works perfectly. Broner just fought. Gamboa fights next week. They can make Broner vs Gamboa in March. Garcia fights in Jan. After Broner beats Gamboa in March you make Broner vs Garcia at the end of the summer. GBP doesnt even have to risk Garcia against anybody, assuming he gets passed Zab. Boom (Ari Golds voice).

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Mouth watering match up, I hate to sound like Arum, but this could be a huge superfight if it marinates a tad more.
                    something like the lopez fight

Comment

Haymon will never work with the 50 cent who staged a coup d'etat in the Mayweather regime. I would be surprised if they decide to settle their differences and make this fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X