Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just busted INSIDE my girl for the first time... Now I'm scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Always View Post
    Been with my girl for 10 years but always strapped on
    That's some very kinky shit dude. Post some pics.

Comment

Seriously bro? Go to Walgreens/CVS and get that Plan B pill. 50 bucks vs 18 years.

I just had to go get one the other day. Dont slack, go get the pill.

Comment

Been with my girl for 10 years but always strapped up or pulled out. Well just right now in the middle of hitting I told her I wanted to bust in her, and she wanted me too.

Afterwards, I go scared and now I'm rethinking my decision....... What are the chances she actually gets pregnant?

Fuuuuuuuuck!

Comment

Its hard to believe someone would ask for advice on a boxing website.. you're obviously a virgin that has too much time on his hands

Comment

**** you.......

Comment

It took you 10 years to bust your first nut in your girl?

Man I thought my 6 month rule was a long time.

Comment

Bull**** you waited 10 years.

I busted inside the ex on the first night.

Comment

10 years and this is the first time u busted in here? what the hell? dude there's this thing called contraceptives. she can go have herself injected or take pills if she don't want to get pregnant. or u can also do the before and after her menstrual cycle.

but all in all im pretty sure that felt damn good busting a nut inside. best feeling ever. sex ain't complete without having that experience.

Comment

Been with my girl for 10 years but always strapped up or pulled out. Well just right now in the middle of hitting I told her I wanted to bust in her, and she wanted me too.

Afterwards, I go scared and now I'm rethinking my decision....... What are the chances she actually gets pregnant?

Fuuuuuuuuck!
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

lol no offence but its the type of question you would hear from a little kid in school or something.

just buy the 48 hour pill over the counter and you can bust another one in her before she takes it.

Comment

Working...
                      X