No announcement yet.

Suge Knight at MGM ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge Knight at MGM ?

Did anyone else notice Suge at the event last night ? I thought that mofo had been shot up pretty bad.

He has appeared at a few of the big fight nights in Vegas,first time I've noticed him on camera personally though.I detest the guy.

I'm curious how he can afford a high profile lifestyle. He's been out of the music game for years and find it hard to believe he's making serious street money. Is it possible he saved all that death row cash? Find it hard to believe, but possible.

Comment

Didn't notice him. He's taken some bullets in his time.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I'm curious how he can afford a high profile lifestyle. He's been out of the music game for years and find it hard to believe he's making serious street money. Is it possible he saved all that death row cash? Find it hard to believe, but possible.
        Royalties.

Comment

18 years later on the same day 2Pac and him were shot up in Vegas.

Comment

thought he was doing life

Comment

I met this mother****er at a gas station one time pumping gas lol was the strangest **** ever I dont know why just felt and was strange. I just screamed at him WESTSIDE, DEATHROW, OUTLAWS,

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                thought he was doing life
                The fat fu.ck was shot several times last month,must've hit him in is gut though,as he's still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Royalties.
                  Still? Nobody buys music anymore. I grew up n that era and know he owned an empire, just blown away he's still got cake like that.

Comment

Still? Nobody buys music anymore. I grew up n that era and know he owned an empire, just blown away he's still got cake like that.
                    lol royalties go more then just music homie, movies, networks etc etc

Comment

Working...
                    X