Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prison break, breaking bad or game of thrones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think GOT has surpassed BB for me after this season. Both of those shows are incredible. I have not seen Prison Break. Maybe I'll check out the first season. The Wire is widely regarded as the best show, and I have yet to watch that either.

Comment

This season of GOT has by far been the best yet, it's right up there with BB.

Need more dragons though, that'll take it over the top.

Comment

lmfaaaoo at anybody listing regular tv network shows.

i dont remember the last time following a regular network tv drama. showtime and hbo along with amc have set the bar so high that a lot regular network tv drama series just dont compare nor compete.

i tried to give regular network tv drama a chance with Intelligence but my god it was so crappy and lame i cant believe how anybody watches all these crappy shows they advertise on tv.

Comment

The best is The Wire but out of the three you listed I have only watched Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            lmfaaaoo at anybody listing regular tv network shows.

i dont remember the last time following a regular network tv drama. showtime and hbo along with amc have set the bar so high that a lot regular network tv drama series just dont compare nor compete.

i tried to give regular network tv drama a chance with Intelligence but my god it was so crappy and lame i cant believe how anybody watches all these crappy shows they advertise on tv.
            I know the feeling. Most of those shows have some very unrealistic features. I have to laugh sometimes when they occur.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              I think GOT has surpassed BB for me after this season. Both of those shows are incredible. I have not seen Prison Break. Maybe I'll check out the first season. The Wire is widely regarded as the best show, and I have yet to watch that either.
              watch the first season, dont watch the rest. you'll like it

Comment

Working...
              X