Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Guerrero was a threat doe

"*******s always said Floyd was gonna duck Ghost doe"
    Guerrero would beat the **** out Rios...

Comment

didnt watch since i already agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
        He said Manny looked like floyd almost, but that was because he was fighting a "sub-novice" opponent

And you wonder why Floyd looks so good. lmao. Why he would think this does NOT surprise me. They live by this method. :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          That's so hilarious. Floyd SR keeps talking about How easy Pac would be for Floyd and how he has no chance at all of winning, yet he absolutely refuses to support a Pacquiao - Mayweather fight.

If it's so easy why can't Floyd, who's his own boss and can fight anybody he wants, strike a deal with Pacquiao or Top Rank and make the fight happen?

When you have a product that people want, you don't have to sell it, you just have to make it available to those who want to buy it. This fight doesn't need to be sold, it just needs to happen, it will sell itself. It's Guaranteed money for all those involved.
          Strike a deal with Manny or Top Rank??? WTF are u talking about??? Manny can't tie his F-ing shoe's without Bobby's permission...Why can't Manny keep money in his bank acct is what you should worried about...Why is he borrowing money after getting 18 million supposedly??? STFU Already!!!

Comment

If Manny demolishes his next opponent, Floyd Sr will do just like he did when Manny fought Cotto.

Before the fight "Cotto is too big, too skilled for Manny. Cotto is going to win"

After the fight "I don't want to see my son, Floyd, fight Manny"

Comment

Guerrera and Canelo would get shredded by Pac.. Dudes are are statues.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                It really is truly amazing, isn't it?

Pac don't deserve the fight, but Canelo did (best win Austin Trout). Pac don't deserve the fight, but Guerrero did (best win Andre Berto). Khan may be getting the fight, and is coming off a life and death victory over a D class fighter who had Amir out on his feet. But naaahh, Pac don't deserve it.

Pac brings BY FAR the most money of any opponent on earth, and FMJ's nickname is "Money". It's a supposed easy victory, supposedly the easiest bus load of cash he'll ever make, yet they're not eager to make it happen? It just doesn't make any sense at all. It's mind boggling.

**** like this is why people hate boxing.
                Canelo was a champion @ 154 lbs. Beating Trout was a big deal -- he was undefeated too. Canelo earned the shot @ 154.

Guerrero beat Aydin (for the interim title, Aydin was #1 contender and undefeated). He became Floyd's mandatory challenger just from that alone. He then increased his stock position by beating Berto. Guerrero was coming off 2 solid wins at Welterweight. Guerrero earned the shot @ 147.

How are you comparing this to Rios? Makes no sense. Rios didn't earn his shot against Pacquaio. Marquez and Bradley deserve the Mayweather lottery more than Pacquaio does. But despite that, I'd rather see a Mayweather-Pacquaio fight just because I'm tired of all the talk.
                Last edited by radioraheem; 11-26-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  Canelo was a champion @ 154 lbs. Beating Trout was a big deal -- he was undefeated too. Canelo earned the shot @ 154.

Guerrero beat Aydin (for the interim title, Aydin was #1 contender and undefeated). He became Floyd's mandatory challenger just from that alone. He then increased his stock position by beating Berto. Guerrero was coming off 2 solid wins at Welterweight. Guerrero earned the shot @ 147.

How are you comparing this to Rios? Makes no sense. Rios didn't earn his shot against Pacquaio. Marquez and Bradley deserve the Mayweather lottery more than Pacquaio does. But despite that, I'd rather see a Mayweather-Pacquaio fight just because I'm tired of all the talk.
                  The talk will never go away. Even if the fight happens and Floyd crushes Pacquiao as he should, the Floyd haters will cry about how the matchup should have happened years ago.

Comment

Pacquiao may look good because Rios is a bum, It is still more exciting than your son fights.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

I'm not comparing this to Rios. Obviously Rios alone doesn't make Manny deserve a fight with Floyd. What I'm saying is though, it's not as if Canelo had some sparkling resume. Make no mistake. Canelo's fan appeal and marketability is why he was chosen -- not because he "deserved it". Guerrero was more of a Rios type tune up for Floyd. Anyway, Manny's full body of work is better than Canelo's. Better than Guerrero's. Better than Khan's. Better than anybody out there. Does the KO erase all of that?

And even if your answer is yes to that, isn't this at the end of the day prize fighting? Isn't Floyd Mayweather Jr's middle name "Money"?

This is the biggest money making fight STILL to this day. And by far. Nothing else is even in the same galaxy.

So WTF is up with all of the road blocks? And no, I'm not foolish enough to sit here and say that it's all 100% Floyd's fault. Of course Arum & Manny have a role in that as well. But damn bro, it sure as hell don't seem like the Floyd camp is eager for what would be the biggest payday of his life and what is also supposedly "easy money"

Comment

Working...
                      X