No announcement yet.

Shinsuke Yamanaka and Akira Yaegashi put the world on BLAST tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    Yeah, New Years shows are a completely different animal. New Years is a big deal in Japan and events will get more TV time. Sengoku (The defunct MMA promotion) did an 18 hour program.
    Jesus christ....18 hour?
    I'd be one of the people showing up late... and that's 4 hours before the main.
    By 18 hour do you mean of fights or just build up for the start of the event?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Jesus christ....18 hour?
      I'd be one of the people showing up late... and that's 4 hours before the main.
      By 18 hour do you mean of fights or just build up for the start of the event?
      It had pro wrestling, Judo, Karate, Kickboxing, a ton of fighting stuff like demonstrations and new gear coming out, and then they topped it off with an MMA card. It was pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
        It had pro wrestling, Judo, Karate, Kickboxing, a ton of fighting stuff like demonstrations and new gear coming out, and then they topped it off with an MMA card. It was pretty ridiculous.
        That's bang for your buck

Comment

There should be more coverage of the bouts from Japan here. They got some good little fighters.

Comment

Watch Yaegashi get robbed again tonight.

I'll be able to catch this on my ride home. Lets get it RBR thread.

Comment

Hozumi Hasegawa is back baybeh

Comment

So far this fight is pretty good as well for the stream

Comment

Yaegashi looks to be in control. Did I miss the Hasegawa fight?

Comment

This fight is good, but it's almost a circus at the overreacting that's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      Yaegashi looks to be in control. Did I miss the Hasegawa fight?
                      It was on a non-televised portion, but yeah Hasegawa made extremely quick work of Camargo

Comment

Working...
                      X