Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hank Lundy to 50 Cent: You have room for the Hammering Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He certainly has the look of a TMT fighter. If I were Fitty, I'd steer clear of his ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      LOL it's gonna start a wave of fighters begging to be signed by TMT.
      TMT is the future!!!

Comment

# in hank we trust.

beltran is an ATG's chief sparring partner

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post
          He certainly has the look of a TMT fighter. If I were Fitty, I'd steer clear of his ass though.
          The look? What do you mean?

Comment

I wouldn't mind watching him on the under cards of main events, he's almost always in exciting fights and could become a much better fighter with the right training.

Comment

I think Dib and Caballero are enough "average fighters". No more of these B fighters please. Even Judah is a better signing than Lundy[if he does get signed], Dib, and Caballero. They should stop signing losers altogether though, sign guys who win and are tough, and when they lose it was a tough fight, steal them from whatever promoter they're with. Like Salido, Broner, Abril? Malignaggi?, Alexander, Josesito Lopez, what about Carson Jones? Shawn Porter, etc. Guys like that. There's some B fighters there, but when they do lose they put up good efforts at least.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                omg Lundy lost last week!! He will never amount to anything in this sport ever....EVER!
                yeah because Fighters never recover from losses right? that is what makes fans interested in fighters, when they are able to battle back from losses

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  yeah because Fighters never recover from losses right? that is what makes fans interested in fighters, when they are able to battle back from losses
                  he was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I think Dib and Caballero are enough "average fighters". No more of these B fighters please. Even Judah is a better signing than Lundy[if he does get signed], Dib, and Caballero. They should stop signing losers altogether though, sign guys who win and are tough, and when they lose it was a tough fight, steal them from whatever promoter they're with. Like Salido, Broner, Abril? Malignaggi?, Alexander, Josesito Lopez, what about Carson Jones? Shawn Porter, etc. Guys like that. There's some B fighters there, but when they do lose they put up good efforts at least.
                    every promotion gotta have SOME Lower Level Fighters, you gotta give your Top Guys some Opponents To Fight OBVIOUSLY

adding Lundy who is always in GOOD FIGHTS wouldn't hurt...you don't just go sign A Level Fighters...your going to have to DEVELOP THOSE or wait until they become available...Broner is with GBP, I don't know if he is OFFICIALLY SIGNED TO THEM IN A PROMOTIONAL DEAL but not all of those guys are FREE AGENTS and you don't want to jump into Boxing right away Tampering with other Promotions Boxers

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      SIGN HIM UP! I am still a fan of Lundy, he lost a close fight against Beltran and the chin is questionable but some work on his Defense with Roger or Jeff Mayweather, I think Lundy can still be a major Threat at 135-140
                      Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      With all due respect when you're getting dropped in every fight you have, often heavily by non-punchers & outboxed by a guy like Raymundo Beltran in your hometown its probably best you look at starting a career in something else.
                      Yea sign his ass for peanuts and feed him to Gamboa after he gets his tune up at 135. Or actually, Lundy would be a nice solid tune up for Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                      X