No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO: Pac-Bradley Decision Can't Be Revoked By Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO: Pac-Bradley Decision Can't Be Revoked By Us

World Boxing Organization president Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel has made it clear that the bitterly criticized decision of the judges giving Timothy Bradley a split decision win over "Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao in their WBO welterweight title fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on June 9, can't be revoked by the WBO. [Click Here To Read More]

and still wbo welterweight champion of the world timothy 'desert storm' bradley

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
      and still wbo welterweight champion of the world timothy 'desert storm' bradley
      Sad indeed

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        World Boxing Organization president Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel has made it clear that the bitterly criticized decision of the judges giving Timothy Bradley a split decision win over "Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao in their WBO welterweight title fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on June 9, can't be revoked by the WBO. [Click Here To Read More]
        So basically we will continue with bussiness as usual Than say good bye to me as a PPV buyer I'll just surf the web on who wins

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          So basically we will continue with bussiness as usual Than say good bye to me as a PPV buyer I'll just surf the web on who wins
          We all expected Pac fans to go back to following Pokemon once Pac retires anyway.

Comment

how does tim brqadley look himself in the mirror each day knowing he basicaly doesnt deserve that belt

i think i saw timothy claim he was a christian . well buddy if you are a true cristian you would give the belt back to manny and admit your defeat . but i doubt he will do it because he has allowed himself to be corrupted by bob arum and the almighty dollar .

since i have recently found relegion since being banned last month .i will pray for tim to do the right thing . this moring i was listening to my pastor mason betha . and he said forgiveness is the path to holiness . i forgive you tim but it is time to come clean

i doubt you children and your fat wife can respect you if you dont do the right thing

Comment

it doesn't need to be..............

the fight was a close toss up for ether guy.

the only people still complaining about this are ones who play with pokemon.

Comment

cool....BOXING is ALIVE and well!!

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                  We all expected Pac fans to go back to following Pokemon once Pac retires anyway.
                  Seriously. I have been waiting for that day for 4 some years already.

Comment

I think everybody on here knew the Decision would not be reversed. The thing that is bothering me is the fact that no one is talking about Suspending the Judges like with the Williams v Lara fight. This fight was far more one sided but its becoming apparent that Duane Fords involvement is the reason why this is not happening. Ford trains most judges, and embarrassing him would make a lot fans wonder if boxing is really Fixed. Not saying the fight was fixed, but Fords explanation on why he thought Bradley won on Lampleys show was insane. He credited Bradley with Punches landed on the Gloves and arms, when most observers would call that blocked punches. Time to Get rid of Ford, as he has lost all credibility.

Comment

Working...
                    X