Collapse
No announcement yet.

prime Tommy Morrison v Wlad who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a joke? Wladimir by KO and easily. Morrison hadda left hook, but good luck landing it. He was relatively short, Wladimir would jab his eyes shut and put him down in 5. NO WAY Morrison would be able to take many right hands from Wlad, which he would land nicely. Get real.

Comment

Morrison wasn't the type of fighter who put consistent relentless pressure on an oponent though, he isn't like a Brewster but yes Wlad doesn't deal well with consistent relentless pressure.

And Brewster took a lot of punches from Wlad in their first fight before Wlad wilted, I'm not sure if Morrison would be able to take those kind of shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        Morrison wasn't the type of fighter who put consistent relentless pressure on an oponent though, he isn't like a Brewster but yes Wlad doesn't deal well with consistent relentless pressure.

And Brewster took a lot of punches from Wlad in their first fight before Wlad wilted, I'm not sure if Morrison would be able to take those kind of shots.

If Wladimir fought Morrison like he did in his first fight against Brewster Morrison wouldnt make it out of the second round. Brewster hadda harder left hook and took a WAAYYYY better punch. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          That's thy only time when Morrison can catch Wlad IMO, when Wlad is moving backwards to circle back to center right, he leans back which leaves him a bit open for that left hook but Morrison would need to react quickly because he's much smaller than Wlad which means he has to pursue Wlad and punch upwards which means he would lose some snap and speed on his punches. I don't think he can do it.
          i dont think he would win TBH but by the same token i would not be shocked if he did manage to pull it off

Comment

Wlad would knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
              i dont think he would win TBH but by the same token i would not be shocked if he did manage to pull it off
              He would definitely have a puncher's chance.

Comment

Working...
              X