Berto putting sugar shane on blast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto putting sugar shane on blast

http://twitter.com/AndreBerto

@SugarShaneM why don't u just relax and fix up one of those good steroid cocktails u like some much and go read a book or something about 2 hours ago via Echofon in reply to SugarShaneM

@SugarShaneM u need to find another plastic surgeon because whoever did your nose job F**ked u all up about 3 hours ago via Echofon in reply to SugarShaneM

@SugarShaneM u need to worry about PAC Man tap dancing on Yo ass and keep my name out your mouth early this morning.. about 3 hours ago via Echofon in reply to SugarShaneM

Berto is lame

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      http://twitter.com/AndreBerto

@SugarShaneM why don't u just relax and fix up one of those good steroid cocktails u like some much and go read a book or something about 2 hours ago via Echofon in reply to SugarShaneM

@SugarShaneM u need to find another plastic surgeon because whoever did your nose job F**ked u all up about 3 hours ago via Echofon in reply to SugarShaneM

@SugarShaneM u need to worry about PAC Man tap dancing on Yo ass and keep my name out your mouth early this morning.. about 3 hours ago via Echofon in reply to SugarShaneM

I like how you ignore the part when shane told him that he need to stop fighting 140 fighters

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
        I like how you ignore the part when shane told him that he need to stop fighting 140 fighters
        That's true. Berto actually needs to step up and fight some real competition.

Comment

Shane's Resume>>>> Berto's Resume....

Comment

I don't understand why shane stoops down to Berto's level.

Comment

Berto really is a lame piece of ****!

Comment

Working...
              X