Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather and Pacquiao's Adviser Continue Fight Talks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather and Pacquiao's Adviser Continue Fight Talks?

AMDST the confusion and conflicting reports on a possible Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather fight, the one constant is that the phone lines are open between the American boxer and the Filipino ring icon’s adviser Michael Koncz.

[Click Here To Read More]

My sig says it all about the negotiation

Comment

This brings up something interesting, would Mayweather agree to 50-50 if Pac drops the lawsuit like Koncz mentioned?

Comment

Team Pac is just . They need to realize that when Pac fight, his ticket can't even come with a free room, free buffet, and free limo ride. Floyd fight ticket come with everything....Floyd deserve more than 50/50.

Comment

lets get it done.....Put up or shut up!

Comment

I don't know if I can take another week of this......

Comment

This fight ain't gonna happen....

Comment

I love how he says Pacquiao-Marquez III did 1.4 million PPV's, where as Mayweather-Ortiz did only 1.25 million PPV's.

Does ANYONE on here think Manny would have done 1.25 million with Ortiz????

Also, Marquez III was the ONLY TIME Manny has out sold Floyd with a common opponent, but Floyd did over 1 million with Marquez first (1.1 million).

If you are talking per fight, Mayweather still out sells Pacquiao. Pacquiao has only sold more PPV's because he's been on more PPV's than Floyd. The fight should be 50/50 though.

Also, it should be noted that even if Floyd says "yes, 50-50 is a go", MANNY AND BOB STILL HAVEN'T AGREED TO FIGHT ON MAY 5TH!!!!!! Why can't people realize that????? They are still saying May 26th or June 9th, that's it.

If Floyd has to move from May 5th, than NO HE SHOUDLN'T ACCEPT 50-50. Why should he have to move from May 5th??? I am still waiting for one person to tell me why May 5th is not a good date.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  This brings up something interesting, would Mayweather agree to 50-50 if Pac drops the lawsuit like Koncz mentioned?
                  No way. Mayweather would pay a lot less from the lawsuit. The point is, if Pacquaio really wants to fight he should drop the lawsuit as a friendly gesture. Floyd doesn’t want this on his record. This is why he wants it dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    I love how he says Pacquiao-Marquez III did 1.4 million PPV's, where as Mayweather-Ortiz did only 1.25 million PPV's.

Does ANYONE on here think Manny would have done 1.25 million with Ortiz????

Also, Marquez III was the ONLY TIME Manny has out sold Floyd with a common opponent, but Floyd did over 1 million with Marquez first (1.1 million).

If you are talking per fight, Mayweather still out sells Pacquiao. Pacquiao has only sold more PPV's because he's been on more PPV's than Floyd. The fight should be 50/50 though.

Also, it should be noted that even if Floyd says "yes, 50-50 is a go", MANNY AND BOB STILL HAVEN'T AGREED TO FIGHT ON MAY 5TH!!!!!! Why can't people realize that????? They are still saying May 26th or June 9th, that's it.

If Floyd has to move from May 5th, than NO HE SHOUDLN'T ACCEPT 50-50. Why should he have to move from May 5th??? I am still waiting for one person to tell me why May 5th is not a good date.
                    Sure he would, if he had Canelo/Morales on his undercard and held the fight on Mexican Independence day...why wouldn't he?

Comment

Working...
                    X