Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Seth Mitchell Will Excite if He Faces Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH both these guys seem like cool guys and I wish them both luck but neither are that serious or relevant at the world level. Mitchell's got too little pedigree in this sport even though he's got a lot of all around atheletic experience and Arreola's just never going to be dedicated no matter how much he lies about it and he can't get past a national level either. It doesn't matter that much who wins. They can both destroy guys like Witherspoon but put either man in with even an Adamek or a Solis and it ain't happening without a hail mary punch. Somebody like Haye would obliterate them both let alone Wladimir.

Comment

I like Mitchell and will definitely be rooting for him. He showed character by wanting an immediate rematch and he showed maturity during the 2nd fight and at the post-fight conference. He seems dedicated and disciplined, and with the right strategy could pull out the victory. His chin is obviously his biggest weakness, but he can overcome that if he doesn't fight stupid.

Comment

I got Arreola by brutal KO TKO

Comment

mitchell has a serious weakness , he won't last against a heavyweight puncher, it's ahrd to believe he wiil become champ.

Comment

Working...
          X