Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you approve of Wladimir Klitschko fighting Odlanier Solis on April 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solis reminds me of Kirk "Harpooned whale" Johnson, remember that guy. Plenty of skills but always shows up with love handles.

Comment

It doesn't matter who he fights. No one is going to give him a good fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Solis reminds me of Kirk "Harpooned whale" Johnson, remember that guy. Plenty of skills but always shows up with love handles.

Solis will probably go down just like Johnson did against Vitali.

Comment

As a huge Wlad fan I think I can speak honestly on this subject.

I do not approve of this fight. Wlad has let me down.

Comment

Solis is a very live underdog....

a) Solis did not lose that last fight he was injured. call it what you want but no punch caused a problem for the challenger. There was even indications that Solis was a danger to Vitali....though this is an exxageration.

b) I feel sorry for Solis. He really struggles more with himself than his opposition. I mean think about it, he has hardly ever lost, including against some great fighters (Savon, et al) ....and he chronically looks depressed, probably because he fights to the level of his comp. Put this guy in the ring with a real cowboy and watch that fat ass move!!! Even with a few pounds against younger brother? If Vlad ****s up he is going to be in deep water.

Solis, fat ass and all has learned how to win fights. Frankly he is my favorite Heavyweight right now, he is like Toney: Skilled as the day is long and hence always dangerous....If he gets in shape we could have a great fight on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              I wanted to vote 'yes' but not because his options are limited but because I think it will be a genuinely good fight (if Solis comes in shape). Solis is a good fighter.
              I had the same thought

Comment

I don't mind Solis getting a shot, he's one of a very few fighters that have the potential to win titles. He was also very unlucky injuring his knee in the Vitali fight, i just hope that he has been working on his fitness since his last fight.

Comment

From Wlad's point of view I don't really mind it, there isn't that much out there so I have no issue with him doing whatever.

Personally I dislike Solis and I don't want him to get another shot but Wlad should wreck him anyways so it isn't all bad.

Comment

Hopefully Wlad will find someone better than Solis for April 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                      solis was doing really well agaisnt big bro up until that... strange incident.
                      That's what his fan club says. Actually he wasn't doing much at all.

Just as he hasn't in the rest of his pro career. Solis has mainly distinguished himself by drinking and eating and getting lapdances in strip clubs. He's a fat pig who says he doesn't like the sport of boxing.

No foolin' Odlanier?

The only upside to Wlad fighting and destroying this fat, stupid Cuban embarrassment is that it will rid the world of his delusional fan club, much as Toney getting totally embarrassed by Lebedev got rid of his.

Comment

Working...
                      X