No announcement yet.

Vanes says he signed the Lara contract and will fight in the Pac undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Oh? Lmao I guess Trout might be the bigger name between Vanes and him.
    I'm not so sure about that. I think Vanes might have an Armenian backing. Eitherway, fighting in the co-feature of a Pac undercard is much better exposure than fighting on Showtime.

I also I think stylistically Lara vs Vanes is a more entertaining fight. Trout vs Lara would be too technical. It could get ugly.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 08-13-2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Both Lara and Trout were on some internet radio show yesterday and the host put them on together. Lara said he wasn't interested in his fake belt and only wanted his heart. Trout gave some bull**** excuses why he isn't fighting him, and just kept repeating that he told Al Haymon that he'll fight anybody after Lara said to tell Al Haymon to just make it.
      ......DAYYUUMM! that's ice cold lol

Comment

Didn't Rosado have a fight lined up?
        The Rosado fight was announced about a week ago..... He mentioned Lara's name before that.... Haven't heard Lara or his manger say anything in regard to Rosado since unless I missed it

Comment

Any combination with Lara/Trout/Vanes/Rosado would be solid match-making. Make the fights happen!

Edit: Molina is fighting a bum next week, WTF? what is his manager/promoter doing? I'd rather see Molina and Rosado fight.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 08-13-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Oh? Lmao I guess Trout might be the bigger name between Vanes and him. Trout did call Lara out a while back and then when Lara answered back he stayed shut. I guess he's still making excuses? Haymon SHOULD make this fight over Trout vs Garcia. How is Haymon, who doesn't deal with Top Rank, gonna allow his fighter be on one of their cards?
            I hear you and still find it hard to believe that al haymon just say there and let the fight happen under top rank

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Any combination with Lara/Trout/Vanes/Rosado would be solid match-making. Make the fights happen!
              Sounds good to me. I became a Rosado fan after mentioned Lara. I feel he's improving with every fight. Another Carlos Molina type as another poster put, his L's shouldn't define him

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                The Rosado fight was announced about a week ago..... He mentioned Lara's name before that.... Haven't heard Lara or his manger say anything in regard to Rosado since unless I missed it
                But the purse bid was ordered? Was he supposed to back out from that to fight Rosado? Dude sucks anyway, Vanes too but at least he's undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                  I hear you and still find it hard to believe that al haymon just say there and let the fight happen under top rank
                  Maybe Haymon just like GBP don't give a **** about Lara. So Idk why he signed Lara...

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    Sounds good to me. I became a Rosado fan after mentioned Lara. I feel he's improving with every fight. Another Carlos Molina type as another poster put, his L's shouldn't define him
                    Molina is gonna fight some bum on the 17th, how do you go from Kirkland to a no-namer? GBP needs to hop off Canelo and help their other fighters. They got all the top LMWs and aren't matching them up properly.

Comment

But the purse bid was ordered? Was he supposed to back out from that to fight Rosado? Dude sucks anyway, Vanes too but at least he's undefeated.
                      All I'm saying is I found it odd..... Lara can talk about every other fighter under the sun even if they don't bring up his name..... But the one man that does say his name and you hear nothing.... Maybe it's just me

Comment

Working...
                      X