Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson "We exposed Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

losing all 12 rounds n getting knocked down violently, yeah brother naz. thats the way to expose yr opponent lol

Comment

At one point I liked Nazim but now he just seems like a complete tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleçăo No. 13 View Post
        I think JMM will be the one exposing, depending if he gets KTFO in the first 4 rounds.
        that doesn't make any sense dumb ass ******...

and beating JMM now means nothing above LW even judah is better

Comment

Yup, exposed him on the way to a UD loss. I'd gladly give Mosley all the credit in the world if he gave Pac trouble, but really i think Pac was less then 100%. just my opinion.

Comment

What exposing did he do, Pac lunges w/his punches and gets off balenced when a opponent gives side to side movement what's new about that?

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post

Did Nazim look at the score cards? You exposed a boxer enough to win 0 rounds....good job .

Comment

Duckqiauo got exposed when he lied about his fear of needles

Comment

haha, look at the *******s ignoring what nazim is talkign about. he exposed pac cant deal with boxers and movement. but we knew this already nazim. thats why pac didnt want to fight JMM til now, didnt want yuri, ducked floyd and sergio

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    haha, look at the *******s ignoring what nazim is talkign about. he exposed pac cant deal with boxers and movement. but we knew this already nazim. thats why pac didnt want to fight JMM til now, didnt want yuri, ducked floyd and sergio
                    Oh the same JMM that Pac fought twice already? The same Mayweather that's "On vacation and not thinking about boxing right now"? Yuri would have gotten eaten alive against Pac..2 rd KO. I think his team ducked Sergio because they knew Sergio would tax that azz!

Comment

lets see,

Shane hurt floyd. Shane never hurt pac.

Shane got dropped by pac, shane never went down against floyd.

Shane landed more punches on floyd than pac.

Shane lost every round to pac. Shane won a round against floyd.

Yet a injured pac got exposed?

Comment

Working...
                      X