No announcement yet.

I'm done walking with Converse sneakers[Chuck Taylor's]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done walking with Converse sneakers[Chuck Taylor's]

I walked a lot today, I had converse on and the back of my feet is pink and it hurts. This is not the first time it happens with Converse sneakers on. It's size 7.5 which that's my size for any sneaker, it even has a lot of space in the front. To feel my toe you have to squeeze pretty tightly to get to it so it's not a size problem and all my other 7 and a half size sneakers are fine and comfortable on my feet. I can even wear size 7 and not hurt my feet like Converse did today.

Now I have pink heels and a minor blister.

From now i'm just gonna wear them when I know i'm just gonna chill and not walk at all.

Comment

The very back of the feet, what's that called. Not the bottom, the back.

Comment

its called the heel i think, get pretty boy to blow on your toes..... i heard he gives a mean foot massage..... u can pay him with potatoes

Comment

Always pictured you rockin' these bad boys KJ.

Comment

Georges claims you where wearing these when he seen you the other day.

Comment

That's why I switched off to Vans bro. Similar style but more comfort all around.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I walked a lot today, I had converse on and the back of my feet is pink and it hurts. This is not the first time it happens with Converse sneakers on. It's size 7.5 which that's my size for any sneaker, it even has a lot of space in the front. To feel my toe you have to squeeze pretty tightly to get to it so it's not a size problem and all my other 7 and a half size sneakers are fine and comfortable on my feet. I can even wear size 7 and not hurt my feet like Converse did today.

Now I have pink heels and a minor blister.

From now i'm just gonna wear them when I know i'm just gonna chill and not walk at all.
                  Damn Kev you shop for shoes in the kid's section?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post

Why are you posting my Facebook pics on here bro?

I'm deleting you.

Comment

Working...
                    X