No announcement yet.

50 Speaking On First Take Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    You should be questioning Pacquaio`s heart cause in the first negotiations Pacquiao told floyd to agree to pay 10 million for every pound Floyd come over the 147 pound limit if Floyd comes over the 147 pound limit.Floyd agreed then Floyd asked Pacquiao to agree to random drug testing then the excuses start flying from Pacquiao and his camp.It was everything form Pacquiao is scared of needles to blood makes Pacquiao weak.Then floyd offered to give him a 14 day cut off on testing but Pacquiao still turned it down.After Pac turned it down Floyd said the deal is off the table.Looks like someone was afraid to fight Floyd with out his power pellets.
    It looks like we have a c0ckrider in this thread

Comment

Love him or hate him Floyd is boxing.

50 just mad his prize piece got popped.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Love him or hate him Floyd is boxing.

50 just mad his prize piece got popped.
        Got that right, Floyd needs boxing or else he'll be lost. What other skills does he have? Saying paper or plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Got that right, Floyd needs boxing or else he'll be lost. What other skills does he have? Saying paper or plastic?
          He knows how to sign name for big multi-multi-million dollar fight contract.

Comment

I wonder what really happened between these two.

I think it's more than we've been told.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              I doubt Floyd is sacred of losing to Pacquiao cause Floyd knows Pacquiao can`t beat him.Pacquiao can`t even get past Marquez with out questionable decisions and Floyd beat Marquez easily.So you think Floyd is gonna be scared of some hype job?Pac does`nt bring anything that Floyd hav`nt seen before.

When Floyd don't want his highest Purse ever! what does it means? He don't want to lose! He's not sure he can beat Pac.

Floyd said, " I make money anyway, my stupid fans watch my fights anyways, why fight Pac & take a risk?"

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                It looks like we have a c0ckrider in this thread
                yes i agree, i just wish they would stop replying to my comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Is that suposed to be a diss? Of course Floyd needs boxing. All hes ever done is box.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    When Floyd don't want his highest Purse ever! what does it means? He don't want to lose! He's not sure he can beat Pac.

Floyd said, " I make money anyway, my stupid fans watch my fights anyways, why fight Pac & take a risk?"

Had Pac agreed to fight Floyd with the good deal Floyd gave him,Pac could have made up for all the money Bob Arum and Micheal Konc`s stole from him.But Pac was just to worried about not being effective without his juice.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I wonder what really happened between these two.

I think it's more than we've been told.
                      Of course its more than we has never really been leaked cause truthfully IMO the public has never been told anything.

The 50 interview was good and it made a lot of sense. I personally don't agree with PBF making his fighting choices off what the opponent is getting paid. As long as the money he wants is met what difference does it make how much the opponent is getting paid. More than likely that money not coming out of PBF purse so he shouldn't care.

Comment

Working...
                      X