• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boxing short doc on Irish middleweight contender Dee Walsh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezA8Y...ature=youtu.be

My boxing short doc on Irish middleweight contender Dee Walsh
    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1153&cat=boxer

Hes next out on the Dec 1st Belfast Odyssey bill , Tyson Fury is on the undercard , hahah

the guy holds his hands way to low and whats with the pillow mitts?

Comment

I forgot to add that there are nice photos of Manny Steward (RIP) Tommy Hearns and a young Andy Lee visiting the Belfast Kronk gym were Dee trains with legendary Irish trainer Tony Dunlop.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        In the voiceover he says when he was young that his bro put up 'pillows for pads' for him to punch.

Here , now that hes a pro , i brought the pillows to the filming as a bit of a laugh to show as Dee mentioned it. It was for a laugh . Not some kind of revolutionary new Irish training technique.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr is a fan of Dee.

His hands are low in the same vein of Jones Jr/Froch , Dee isnt a typical Irish slugger , hes a classy boxer.

Comment

Why do I keep seeing loads of posts about this guy? Is he supposed to be impressive or something?

I wish him well but reality is that is one feather-fisted garbage prospect. Paul McCloskey wannabe.

Comment

Hahaha , well that didnt take long at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CSCD View Post
                In the voiceover he says when he was young that his bro put up 'pillows for pads' for him to punch.

Here , now that hes a pro , i brought the pillows to the filming as a bit of a laugh to show as Dee mentioned it. It was for a laugh . Not some kind of revolutionary new Irish training technique.
                oh thanks I dont have sound on my computer right now.

Comment

oh thanks I dont have sound on my computer right now.
                  aww right , u need sound man !!!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CSCD View Post
                    Roy Jones Jr is a fan of Dee.

His hands are low in the same vein of Jones Jr/Froch , Dee isnt a typical Irish slugger , hes a classy boxer.
                    Yeah IO know some guys get away with it but you have to be exceptional and even then it is not a good Idea. Jones could have saved himself from Tarver and Johnson if he learned to use his gloves for defense. If your left hand is up it's easy to turn into a right hand and block it last minute. Same thing with a Left hook but not as easy. Look at Hopkins when he knocked out trinidad. Imagine Jones if could of used his gloves for defense like Bhop or winky. He would of been unstoppable

Comment

Working...
                    X