No announcement yet.

Berto Torn Shoulder Vs #48 (Pac) Torn Shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto Torn Shoulder Vs #48 (Pac) Torn Shoulder

These excuses just crack me up. Lets go back to 2013 when Andre Berto tore a SUPPORTING TENDON of his ROTATOR CUFF vs Soto Karess. Berto couldnt even throw his right hand again in that fight.

Pacman says he TORE his actual ROTATOR CUFF yet showed zero signs during the fight. And continued throwing big rights (That missed every time).

Can someone explain this to me? In a logical way? How Pacman could do this and Berto couldnt even tho his was just a supporting tendon?

you an idiot berto wanted out of that fight and was pushing for it hard thats why he acted like a bitch. Sit your weak ass down.

Comment

Ok thats your response. He tore it in the second round and lost by TKO in the 12'th round. He really wanted out of that fight and acted like a B?

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
        you an idiot berto wanted out of that fight and was pushing for it hard thats why he acted like a bitch. Sit your weak ass down.
        thats not true. berto is a lot of things, but he isnt a quitter. he really tore his shoulder, he had surgery after the fact with a pretty lengthy rehab period. even in the fight it was quite obvious. berto is a pretty crappy fighter, but he is a blood and guts guy who typically goes out on his shield.

Comment

Comment

#48? if you have to explain the joke in the title it's not funny, lame

Comment

Because Pac is the only person I'm aware of who can tear his rotator and not show any signs....Im being serious....I am a member of the torn rotator club and no way is he throwing punches like that with one.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                Because Pac is the only person I'm aware of who can tear his rotator and not show any signs....Im being serious....I am a member of the torn rotator club and no way is he throwing punches like that with one.
                Yes all rotator cuff tears are the same.

The MRI was fake.

The surgery was fake.

We should believe you.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                  We all know Kobe has a pretty good pain threshold....yet dude grabbed his arm right after dunk and went to bench to complain

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                    And Kobe might be the toughest Athlete I know.

Comment

Working...
                    X