Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u mad bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      “I can't believe these guys,” said Timothy ‘The Desert Sun’ Bradley. “He didn't want any part of me. Marquez is an easier fight. He knows that a fight with me and two good legs is going to be hell.”

ROFL! Hey Bradley, JMM merks you. Also Bradley nobody cares about you
      Bradley-Jmm is the fight i wanted to see to be honest

Comment

I thought Pac won.... But still, nobodys ever handed Bradley his ass, nobodys out classed him... Manny shouldve set the record straight I totally disagree with his decision to fight JMM... It doesnt matter who you thought won, Manny received the L... And he should want to beat Bradleys ass even more so.

At least Manny has gotten the benefit of the doubt against JMM, he didnt get it against Bradley, he should want to correct that.

He chased the money.. For an up and comer I dont blame chasing the money... For guys who are multi multi multi millionaires... **** the extra money on top, prove you ARE better.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I thought Pac won.... But still, nobodys ever handed Bradley his ass, nobodys out classed him... Manny shouldve set the record straight I totally disagree with his decision to fight JMM... It doesnt matter who you thought won, Manny received the L... And he should want to beat Bradleys ass even more so.

At least Manny has gotten the benefit of the doubt against JMM, he didnt get it against Bradley, he should want to correct that.

He chased the money.. For an up and comer I dont blame chasing the money... For guys who are multi multi multi millionaires... **** the extra money on top, prove you ARE better.
          I agree, despite the decision Bradley was able to hang with Pacquiao when most people were predicting a massacre.

Manny should set the record straight.

Comment

With Arum as his promoter Manny could only beat Bradley via KO. There's no way Arum will let Bradley lose a decision to any of his fighters no matter how famous they are. He wants to create a new cash cow. Too bad Bradley has the personality of a block of wood. If Manny breaks from old bobby and then rematches Bradley he will win if it goes the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              If Bradley had beaten Manny in a way to where the public could conceivably say he actually won he would be getting much more respect. The truth is Manny was universally on the end of a robbery. Hell even the wbo panel investigated and said Manny won. Now has Manny had some favorable decisions go his way? That's open to interpretation but he outclassed Bradley. I believe Arum tried to make a new star fighter that night and the world rejected him because they screwed a fan favorite to do it.
              If the WBO felt he was robbed then why wasnt he given the belt back?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
                If the WBO felt he was robbed then why wasnt he given the belt back?
                Because they did that once for MAB and their belt was devalued instantly.

Comment

Thank you..if you felt you were robbed then fight the man again an knock his ass out like Roy did Griffin...there is no excuse...beat his ass and set the damn record straight,

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    With Arum as his promoter Manny could only beat Bradley via KO. There's no way Arum will let Bradley lose a decision to any of his fighters no matter how famous they are. He wants to create a new cash cow. Too bad Bradley has the personality of a block of wood. If Manny breaks from old bobby and then rematches Bradley he will win if it goes the distance.
                    Im not saying Bradleys a Mayweather in terms of personality... But uhh if you want to compare in just personality.

Bradley > Pacquiao

I could recite almost every Pac reply to any question, I could make a Pac pull string doll.

Ehmmm Ehhhh jusss want to make people happy

Ehmmm just want to give people a good fight

Hes good fighter and ehmmmm just hope for good fight

Hes good fighter and will come to gight and ehmmmm should be good fight

Just train hard and give good fight for the people

Ehmm i leave that up to my promote i just do my job

Comment

boring, overrated fighter. I'm Glad pac didnt give him another payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X