No announcement yet.

fat before muscle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat before muscle?

I dont wanna gain that much weight but i wanna gain more muscle, it almost loks pathetic when i take my shirt off! so do i have to gain weight before i gain the muscle or wat? oh and btw watever i eat jus come straight back out...

Originally posted by shamz
    I dont wanna gain that much weight but i wanna gain more muscle, it almost loks pathetic when i take my shirt off! so do i have to gain weight before i gain the muscle or wat? oh and btw watever i eat jus come straight back out...

You cant just build muscle, If you want muscle you are going to have to deal with getting the whole package...You will put fat on it...Most likely a little bit more percentage of fat then muscle...It is totally natural...This is why we have bulking/cutting phases....Bulking to add mass and cutting to cut the fat to expose the muscle you put on during the bulking phase.....

You cant do one or the other.....Not legally anyway.

Comment

damn it, it doesnt sound easy, whoa....this is gonna take some time....off to mcdonalds!

Comment

damn it, it doesnt sound easy, whoa....this is gonna take some time....off to mcdonalds!

Only if it is a rally to shut it down....Stay away approximately 50 yards away from that place....No that doesnt mean you go into Wendy's right across the street either.

Comment

oh man....there goes my apetite...

Comment

what work outs do you do?

Comment

man i havent been there in so long
              it has to be atleast 3 or 4 months now
              i just order pizza when i get any sort of fast food

Comment

so let me get this straight, in order to gain muscle i have to eat lots and work out lots at the same time?

Comment

so let me get this straight, in order to gain muscle i have to eat lots and work out lots at the same time?

Yes but eat healthy foods, not junk foods.

Comment

i wonder if curry is considered healthy or not? it is kinda ioly and quite hot, but it also includes lotsa spices and usually we have lotsa rice to go along with it

Comment

Working...
                    X