Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Adrien Broner beat Marcos Maidana in a rematch? (assuming he gets past Porter)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Adrien Broner beat Marcos Maidana in a rematch? (assuming he gets past Porter)

Can Broner redeem himself via a victory against Chino Maidana?

Yes. Broner could beat Maidana in a rematch.
    27.59%
    No. Maidana would beat Broner again.
    72.41%

If he throws 400 punches like last time - not a chance...

Comment

Yes Maidana let himself go and would just be training to make weight

Comment

Has Broner improved since then? Has Maidana declined? The answer is no to both.

Comment

I'll reserve my answer until after Saturday, but they might have to meet at MW lol Chino looking chubby!

Comment

i vote no, he hasn't shown any change in his game. his arrogance doesn't let him improve

Comment

I'll reserve the answer to this questions till after Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                We don't know if Chino has declined. However, he's living very comfortably and would probably need a tune-up before Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                  Can't say much about Maidana, he's been off for a year and he ballooned in weight, if he comes back and fights broner right off the bat he will lose, he needs a couple of tune ups

Comment

didn't vote

Marcos Maidana has been out of the ring so long (and has seemingly packed on so much weight), that it'll be unclear how much fight he actually shows up with.

Assuming he can get back to the form that he had for the Mayweather fights, he likely still wins the rematch, for the simple fact that Broner refuses to use his legs and work his flow on offense, instead preferring to just trying to set his feet and fight exclusively out of Floyd's Philly Shell.

Maidana swarms the **** out of him, breaking down Broner late, likely forcing someone to save Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X