Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana A Nightmare For Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos Maidana A Nightmare For Kell Brook?

can Kell beat this beast?

Marcos gave Floyd, who has godlike skill, two tough matches.

Floyd boxes and counters better than Kell.

How do you see a Kell-Marcos fight going?

You're right

It's an awkward style for brook

Comment

Brook aint goin anywhere near the likes of Maidana or Thurmann

basically anyone with a bit of boxing skill and can punch

Brooks next 3 figths

Rios
      Frankie Gavin
      Berto

Kells never fought a puncher, he's never tasted real power

Comment

A shot old and fat Erik Morales was beating Maidana up, Brook will just clinch on the inside and pound him with his jab. Brook is also stronger than Maidana.

Comment

I see Brook handling him no problem.

Porter is better than Maidana. He doesn't hit as hard but he's physically stronger, a better boxer with faster feet and hands, also takes a better punch.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            A shot old and fat Erik Morales was beating Maidana up, Brook will just clinch on the inside and pound him with his jab. Brook is also stronger than Maidana.
            and yet Floyd was looking extremely shaky and nervous in there with Maidana

Brooks never been hit with a big shot by a real puncher

His legs wobbled against Senchenko, who isnt exaclty the biggest puncher

Porter wasnt a big puncher, scored 1 tko in 3 years against an over the hill Paulie.

Maidana will test Kells "whiskers", obviously i am not saying Brook cant beat Maidana. However i dont see Brook goin anywhere near him, high risk fight

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              wasn't that the extremely crude edition of Maidana

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              I see Brook handling him no problem.

Porter is better than Maidana. He doesn't hit as hard but he's physically stronger, a better boxer with faster feet and hands, also takes a better punch.
              Marcos being a swarmer with massive power is what would give Kell hell.

Comment

I think Brook can but I'm not so sure he beats Maidana. The way he was hurt against Jones and Senchenko can't seem to escape my mind. What Brook needs to do is tie Maidana up which isn't that difficult of a task and attack the body more than he ever has.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

So Maidana is some master boxer all of a sudden? He gave Floyd trouble because A) he didn't respect his power and B) Floyd was physically inferior. Brook may not be as skilled as Floyd but he has the variety, power and size to handle Maidana easier than Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

What I'm saying is Porter is a better swarmer than Maidana. He's more athletic and quicker, physically stronger and harder to keep off. I don't think Brook beat him as clearly as people think, I only had him winning 7-5, it was a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X