Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Al Haymon + Lou DiBella endangering the public by giving Jermaine Taylor fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Al Haymon + Lou DiBella endangering the public by giving Jermaine Taylor fights?

He's a loose cannon that is ready to go off with tragic consequences. This guy is a spree shooting waiting to happen and people are not only let him run loose, but continue to give him opportunities to increase the symptoms of his chronic trauma encephalopathy through further fights.
    No. Jermaine Taylor a level headed individual who should be allowed to continue to fight.
    0.00%
    Yes. Taylor is about to pop off.
    75.00%
    Reptilian scumbags who should go to jail for negligence if Taylor killed anyone.
    25.00%
    Dibella and Haymon are stand up guys. TBE! TBE! TBE! #TMT
    0.00%

Lou stated in interview yesterday that he does not think taylor should be allowed to fight until he gets some help...so, its done...nothing to see here..

Comment

They gave him fights after he had brain bleed though. After he first exhibited this strange behaviour and inclination to shoot people.

Comment

Its easy to see this guy is not all there just from looking at his eyes. He should not have been fighting despite being cleared medically. His brain is fried and its insane that he was allowed to carry a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          He's a loose cannon that is ready to go off with tragic consequences. This guy is a spree shooting waiting to happen and people are not only let him run loose, but continue to give him opportunities to increase the symptoms of his chronic trauma encephalopathy through further fights.
          FYI: It is the Boxing commission who grants boxers a license to box,(State regulated) along with the Doctor that certifies the boxer as healthy,(AMA regulated) who would be to blame .... Not the Promoter\Manager.

In essence, a promoter\manager can put a stark raving lunatic in a boxing match and they would not be liable for what he does.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if they take him to the Mayo Clinic for another okay for him to complain about not enough candy being handed out on memorial day

Comment

Everybody and their mother know Taylor is ****ed in the head. He's shot people and threatened to kill families. Anyone who is involved in him potentially giving himself more head trauma is culpable.

Comment

On the other hand, imagine the type of things Taylor would have done if he ran out of money and didn't having boxing to fall on.

Comment

id say its a much better idea if he is doing something productive like training and fighting as oppose to just sitting in his house stewing with nothing but evil thoughts running through his head.

probably better if he was working out and had a schedule with a goal of getting fights and getting paid as opposed to being unemployed sitting idly by not doing nothing with his thoughts of bad intentions dominating him.

that would lead him to actually shooting someone.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    FYI: It is the Boxing commission who grants boxers a license to box,(State regulated) along with the Doctor that certifies the boxer as healthy,(AMA regulated) who would be to blame .... Not the Promoter\Manager.

In essence, a promoter\manager can put a stark raving lunatic in a boxing match and they would not be liable for what he does.
                    I agree. I was happy when Dibella first said he wouldn't promote Taylor anymore because of the bleeding of the brain. Dibella is one of the promoters tat care most for his fighters, but I didn't think he should've supported the Taylor return. I do place most blame on the Doctors & SAC, but Dibella should've stuck with his guns. I know its hard to tell a fighter not to provide for his family, but they must be better protected. I was nervous for JT throughout that bout

Comment

Working...
                    X