Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Marhaba Akbar Zeb!
    Assalaamu 'alaykum"

I have no problems with muslims just extremists.

Comment

Sorry about that, I was dicking about on my youtube channel, changing layouts and whatnot.

I've kinda been sucked back into posting here again. As fucked up as this place is nowadays (especially NSB), there's something to be said about the sense of familiarity around here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Sorry about that, I was dicking about on my youtube channel, changing layouts and whatnot.

I've kinda been sucked back into posting here again. As fucked up as this place is nowadays (especially NSB), there's something to be said about the sense of familiarity around here.

Home is home

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I missed my account good to be home.
          I hit you up in the other thread with some Greens homie. I didnt see this one or I woulda used this one to hit you with the greens. Welcome back bruh!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you back where you belong, right here in the Lounge chillin.

Comment

Nice to see you, too. Chief.

This feels like "drunk lang" right now, except mangler is not here, and I'm sober.

Comment

Assalaamu 'alaykum"

I have no problems with muslims just extremists.
              Alllllllllready!!!!! I couldnt have said it better myself bruh. I dont care for extremist of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Nice to see you, too. Chief.

This feels like "drunk lang" right now, except mangler is not here, and I'm sober.
                Good to see you as well Bringer my man. And dont worry bruh in bout 60 days Imma drink enough to get you drunk in three seperate area codes all at the same time. The Crown is gonna flow like a river homie.

The Mang is surely missed fa sho. I aint seen him in a minute, he still lurkin?
                Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 12-02-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Alllllllllready!!!!! I couldnt have said it better myself bruh. I dont care for extremist of ANY religion.
                  Stones and others made it seem like i hate muslims not the case,if you post enough american hate towards me i will respond call it nationalism i call it defending myself,but from now on i will be the bigger man and just ignore them,or send this message.Assalaamu 'alaykum"

Comment

Home is home
                    Right back where you belong bruh!

Comment

Yo Chief, what's poppin'?

Thanks for the green a few days ago.

I'm no extremist. No one said but i'm just clearing that shiz up lol

Comment

Working...
                      X