Collapse
No announcement yet.

Us-anti doping blames manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The *******s are all butt hurt. hahahahaha Manny continues to look like he's hiding something and there's nothing those little fuks can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

The grown ups are talking now son and can't be influenced by any biased video and sound track. Go to bed.
      video=facts. i see you dont like talking about facts, they screw your whole "point" or "agenda"

your boy is hiding something, nothing more to say

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        US-ANTI DOPING HEAD POINTS FINGER AT MANNY!
        February 4th, 2010

TYGART IS STRAIGHT & TO THE POINT

San Francisco, CA- In an interview with a Michigan newspaper, Travis Tygart of the US Anti Doping Agency pulled no punches regarding the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather fight falling apart. Having worked with both camps before the event was called off, Tygart had this to say. “Out of respect for both sides I don’t want to get into a ton of detail, but it’s safe to say that the Mayweather camp wanted the carte blanche gold-standard that we run, and the other side (Manny, Bob Arum, Freddie Roach, etc) didn’t want to do that.”

BOTH DESERVE BLAME, BUT MANNY A LOT MORE!
        Tygart continues, “The current state testing is a joke. They don’t test for EPO. They don’t test for designer steroids. They test for a simple basic menu that anybody with a heart beat can escape. It (the testing) has to be no ‘notice’ testing.” Tygart went on, “Pacquiao was clearly throughout the negotiations acting like someone hiding something.”

HGH TESTING NOT UP TO SNUFF!“I’m very skeptical that HGH can be tested effectively for, given in the last Olympics, when the new test rolled out, they didn’t catch anyone.” Tygart also said that the commissions notifying guys 48 hours before a test is dumb. In closing, the Olympic style testing occurs whenever the tester shows up!

Nice point there. But I think the state commission is responsible for this tests. There's no problem if they implement this but and not because it came from a mere, obvious jealousy of another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
          no smear. they are speaking out publicly that they feel pac is on something.
          No smear? Accusing a fighter who never tested positive for anything of being on steroids and the "a side meth" is a smear campaign.

pac eating cottos shots and but getting rattled by JMMs. pac punishing cotto but not JMM.
          You continue to ignore the fact that Pac was outgrowing that division and only had 1 fight at 135 and 140. Fighting at a more comfortable weight more times than not will make a fighter stronger and able to cope with harder shots better. The opposite is true when draing yourself. This is a fact.

he didnt feel the fighters he faced previously were on anything, he feels pac is based on this "growth" and performeance over the last couple years.
          He said right after the Cotto fight (you know the one you just mentioned) that he would whoop Pac. He didn't say take a test and I'll fight him, he said he'd whoop him. What happened in that time to change his mind?

norm test by NSAC are pointless.
          Yeah you say this now that it has become a convenient excuse. Nobody was complaining before though (Floyd included) were they?

no slander. even shane said that SR said he felt pac was on something as they were watching the COtto/Pac fight together.
          sr is an idiot who make ******ed claims on a daily bases. He also said Hatton would have beat Pac if he had listened to him.

and they asked for the test, if pac wanted to shut them up, all he had to do was prove them wrong. all he did was bring scrutiny upon himself b/cof his own actions

Why ask for a test if you thought you could beat him to begin with? Why not meet in the middle about the testing if you really thought you could win? As I stated, this is as much the fault of team Mayweather is it is Manny.

have anymore EXCUSES?

You and Floyd and all the other *****s are the ones making excuses, not me. This is the fault of both sides for not being able to come to a compromise.

Comment

then he didnt agree to everything nor did he agreed to testing at the end of the day
            Like I said, Floyd isn't calling the shots and isn't in a position to implement his own rules. If he wanted this that bad its on him to figure out a compromise or go with the normal protocol of the NSAC. In the end he didn't want to budge. That makes it as much his fault.

Comment

video=facts. i see you dont like talking about facts, they screw your whole "point" or "agenda"

your boy is hiding something, nothing more to say

Video equals facts, huh? Lol!! Yeah, ok.

Your boy is running scared from something, nothing more to say.

Comment

That they are probably bucking to become the default drug tester for the sport has no bearing on the fact that their assessment is accurate.

Comment

Like I said, Floyd isn't calling the shots and isn't in a position to implement his own rules. If he wanted this that bad its on him to figure out a compromise or go with the normal protocol of the NSAC. In the end he didn't want to budge. That makes it as much his fault.
                  not going to waste my time, repeating myself.

so, if you think floyd doesnt call the shots, i bet you Pac will submit to test. i bet you when they come back to the negotation table, pac will have lost any leverage he had when Floyds numbers smashes his when he fights clottey.

watch and see that they use an outside drug testing org to do the random testing...

after may/shane, you will see how much negotiating "power" pac DOESNT have

Comment

Pac agreed to almost everything except the cutoff date on blood being drawn. Urine and blood being drawn right after the fight should have been fine but Floyd wouldn't go for it. He wanted to change the rules and Pac wasn't having it. This does not prove Manny ever used any PED's, only that Floyd isn't calling the shots.

Nope....not fine 30 or even 24 day window of no testing is far from fine.....every expert in the field of PED's has said that.....but somehow u still fail to comprehend

Comment

not going to waste my time, repeating myself.

so, if you think floyd doesnt call the shots, i bet you Pac will submit to test. i bet you when they come back to the negotation table, pac will have lost any leverage he had when Floyds numbers smashes his when he fights clottey.

watch and see that they use an outside drug testing org to do the random testing...

after may/shane, you will see how much negotiating "power" pac DOESNT have
                      you assume too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X