Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 168 lbs/12 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    "MexiCon Style at Suleiman's...chicken gordidas every hour! 154-168, easy for me..just!"
    Ward would F around and retire. Dude probably checks under his bed for GGG at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
      "...we all know why the fight didn't happen"???? Really?

That's impossible. Ward only mustered the courage to make an offer to GG just a couple of weeks ago. He did nothing to make the fight happen for one whole year. He just kept blowing up smoke.

He sent the offer by email when he knew GG was already in the midst of promoting the Lemieux fight. Funny part was Ward wanted tuneup first and the fight was supposed to take place at the end of next year.

So the fight could not have happened already. This is what's different between me and the GG detractors. I'm not a huge GG fan nor a Ward hater, but I see it as it is.
      We could have had this fight already if Ward really wanted it and was the type of person who wants to challenge himself and fight the best. It's funny how some people invent ducking conspiracies for fighters they dislike, but fail to recognize a real avoidance when it smacks them in the face.

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised if Ward stopped him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Wouldn't be surprised if Ward stopped him.
          Ward wouldn't be able to land enough accumulated damage producing shots to make that happen. GGG isn't a punching bag. Ward would get countered all night and might have Berto style alien eyes by the 9th round, if he is on his feet still.

Comment

• Surprising so many see GGG getting a KO. Very. I wonder if these same people would put their money where their poll clicking is.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Surprising so many see GGG getting a KO. Very. I wonder if these same people would put their money where their poll clicking is.
              I'd throw the bank at GGG. Golovkin is the more complete fighter, and the stronger fighter. Ward is the more experienced fighter, but I don't think that is going to help him, when Golovkin starts landing sledgehammers and Wards fragile body and literally beats him to a pulp.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Like who? His best scalp is Froch, who didn't wanna chance it with Ggg with the weight and hometown advantage.
                Ward would bite off more than he can chew with Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  Ward Easy Work!!!
                  Only if GGG throws the fight. Ward would have to survive a life and death bloodbath to even make it through the fight, never mind winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I'd throw the bank at GGG. Golovkin is the more complete fighter, and the stronger fighter. Ward is the more experienced fighter, but I don't think that is going to help him, when Golovkin starts landing sledgehammers and Wards fragile body and literally beats him to a pulp.
                    The sign of a good troll is someone that makes a controversial post and backs it up with just enough evidence (tainted or otherwise) to make it seem to the unwary that they are really of this opinion and warrant debate.

Take your point about Ward being more experienced as an example.

GGG is older and has had far more fights than Ward as both an amateur and a professional

Anyone with even the most basic knowledge of these 2 fighters knows this and quickly dismisses the rest of your post as complete nonsense and unworthy of a response

Hope this helps with your future efforts

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      The sign of a good troll is someone that makes a controversial post and backs it up with just enough evidence (tainted or otherwise) to make it seem to the unwary that they are really of this opinion and warrant debate.

Take your point about Ward being more experienced as an example.

GGG is older and has had far more fights than Ward as both an amateur and a professional

Anyone with even the most basic knowledge of these 2 fighters knows this and quickly dismisses the rest of your post as complete nonsense and unworthy of a response

Hope this helps with your future efforts
                      I figured it was obviously implied that when I said more experienced, I meant more experienced at an elite level, which he is, or at least was, when last truly active.

Comment

Working...
                      X