Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renan Barao out of UFC 177

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tj and joe looked great card was pretty good. Anyone else notice Rogan calling joe soto "joe silva"the whole fight?

Comment

The story of this card was Beth taking down another four horsewoman! All that's left is Rousey! I know she ain't much of a threat but it's beats the hell out of Rousey vs Carano. Nobody want to see Carano get demolished off a 4 year layoff. Here we have a legit contender. Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        The story of this card was Beth taking down another four horsewoman! All that's left is Rousey! I know she ain't much of a threat but it's beats the hell out of Rousey vs Carano. Nobody want to see Carano get demolished off a 4 year layoff. Here we have a legit contender. Make it happen!
        Not even 4, it's 5 years. Dana White himself said though, if Cat Zingano wins her fight next month she's fighting Ronda next. He also said he expects Carano to be signed pretty soon, there's only some minor things left in that deal. Betche is not even close to Ronda's level atm, hell she'd get destroyed by the girls a level below her like Zingano, Miesha and so on. They should give her a fight vs a top opponent then see what happens from there because Duke is awful (no fight i.q whatsoever) and Baszler (no power, no gas tank) isn't much better. They are not UFC calibre fighters and they only got in to the UFC due to Ronda.

Comment

Soto just covered up most of the time. If he'd opened up more, Dillashaw would've surely got him outta there sooner.

Comment

Rousey vs. Correia. I'd be into that. I just hope the UFC goes through with signing Cyborg. I want her to destroy her opponent at 135 in Invicta so she can come to the UFC and actually pose a strong challenge to Ronda. Not much else going on with the women's bantamweights these days. Hopefully strawweight will be more exciting, especially with that hottie Felice Herrig.

Comment

Female GSP would dominate Ronda.

never seen a female destroy like Cat.

Comment

Correia is average. Ronda should take her out in 50 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                X