Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Danny Garcia KO Khan again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He at least puts him on the canvas again, maybe Khan gets up and survives this time.

I completely disagree with the opinion that Garcia was lost until the knockdown in the third when these two fought. Garcia was vastly overmatched against Khan's speed. He spent one round figuring it out, the second getting his timing down, and basically ended the fight in the third. He was never lost.

Based on the Molina fight, Khan is no different, gets timed, and gets hurt again.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      Danny Garcia is more talented than Amir Khan. I'm willing to go as far to say that.

He has good head movement, nice body work, may not be the fastest but has beautiful timing and will place his punch right where he wants it to be.

Unlike Khan who flurries with no authority behind his punches, drops his hands whilst punching all that with a weak chin to go along with it.
      That's skill, not talent. Khan's about as talented a fighter as exists in the sport.

Comment

Khan could outbox Garcia at range with a jab and shut him out, or he could throw multiple combinations on the inside like he usually does and get knocked out again. If Khan fights a smart fight he'll beat Garcia, if he boxes like an idiot and doesn't respect Garcia's power he'll get stopped again.

Right now I got Garcia winning because Khan said after the Molina fight that he wants to KO Garcia and that's exactly the wrong mentality to have going into the rematch. He'll lose again if he looks for a KO.

Comment

And this thread has been favourited for future reference

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            He at least puts him on the canvas again, maybe Khan gets up and survives this time.

I completely disagree with the opinion that Garcia was lost until the knockdown in the third when these two fought. Garcia was vastly overmatched against Khan's speed. He spent one round figuring it out, the second getting his timing down, and basically ended the fight in the third. He was never lost.

Based on the Molina fight, Khan is no different, gets timed, and gets hurt again.
            good post!!...touched on ALL points properly

Comment

Working...
            X