Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Rigo and GGG(GOLOVKIN) highly regarded by posters yet Canelo is criticized?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    This thread is a joke...lol...lol...maybe because they fight ppl from his own division...lol..Rigo because have the best first 11 fights that a fighter ever had and won the title from the champion in his division who of course was and still a top ten in his division..didn't get the title for ranked # 22 WW Mathew focking Hatton...lol..
    Quick name 5 people from boths resume without boxrec....and Ryan Rhodes wasnt just top 10 he was the rings #4

Comment

They're not highly regarded people simply don't shit on them because they are fighting the fighters available to them. Canelo has held a 154lb strap for over a year yet he has failed to fight a contender in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Quick name 5 people from boths resume without boxrec....and Ryan Rhodes wasnt just top 10 he was the rings #4
        I can name more than five from Rigo' s resume but you know I can....from GGG like three cuz I didn't have the opportunity to see him built..

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          let's be real, if canelo wasn't a potential opponent for Floyd, you would be ****ting on him too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          bullseye...exactly why this thread was made by non other than ..larry!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            I can name more than five from Rigo' s resume but you know I can....from GGG like three cuz I didn't have the opportunity to see him built..
            yea true that,you can..but at the same time you know they are no one worth mentioning on the world level

Comment

Canela is decent, #6 fighter at 154

Comment

who is ducking them??what have they done to even earn big fights?

what have they done to earn big fights??they havent defeated anyone worth mentioning.no 1
                A lot of guys have passed on the 2 GG dates. Sturm, NJikam didn't wanna fight him earlier, Geale dropped a belt. Rigo with his 11 fights takes whoever they line up for him, and he's got Donaire coming up with lame excuses for whatever reason. Meanwhile Canelo has had the most cherrypicking title run in recent memory. It's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  bullseye...exactly why this thread was made by non other than ..larry!
                  In 2013 all trolls will be put on ignore,so if you can not reply to the thread like an adult just leave

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Rhodes was also WBC #2 or #3. However, that's the only true 154lber that he's defended his title against so far. The fact that he got the WBC belt by fighting Hatton still fucks my head up. Mosley/Gomez/Lopez make Cintron look like a great opponent, but he definitely wasn't.

Comment

yea true that,you can..but at the same time you know they are no one worth mentioning on the world level
                      Do you realize that you are talking nonsense eh?....do you know that nobody..nobody ever fought tougher first 11 fights..imagine the dude is WBA champ cuz knock the champ who of course was a top 10..his opponents + a record of 253-58-11..that's why he is ranked # 1 in his weight division with only 11 fights..

Comment

Working...
                      X