Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Can I Re-Watch Bradley -V- Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
    Jro is nowhere to be seen
    He's saying that because he knows I'm his second biggest admirer on this site.

Comment

!40 is an average division, nothing spectacular, SMW, BW and FW are better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        Yeah a little, it was a boring fight to watch, But it was late when I see it and seeing Devon "It Burns" Alexander in his oscar nominated proformance is worth it for me.
        HBO on demand if you don't mind paying the $5, they have the best of boxing of 2010 still there

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          He's saying that because he knows I'm his second biggest admirer on this site.
          Yep after me.

Comment

Yep after me.
            I'd really like to see him get a crack at the other champs in the division, but I doubt it happens.

He's too high risk, low reward. I really hope I'm wrong and it's just me being cynical though.

Comment

I'd really like to see him get a crack at the other champs in the division, but I doubt it happens.

He's too high risk, low reward. I really hope I'm wrong and it's just me being cynical though.
              You may be right, I I wouldn't be surprised if Agbeko gave him a shot, thats my second fav at banty, I doubt Donaire would fight him or Mares, but you never know.

Comment

You may be right, I I wouldn't be surprised if Agbeko gave him a shot, thats my second fav at banty, I doubt Donaire would fight him or Mares, but you never know.
                Yeah, I think the winner of the Showtime tournament is more likely to, Donaire is just bouncing from division to division looking to make the most money IMO.

Comment

Your name is Geraldo Rivera, not Patrick O'Flaherty.

I think the ts should re-watch Agbeko-Perez or Mares-Vic before he goes into any Bradley-Alexander snoozefest.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I think the ts should re-watch Agbeko-Perez or Mares-Vic before he goes into any Bradley-Alexander snoozefest.
                    I didn't think the fight was that bad, I was entertained.

BTW, El Nica has turned his attention to Mexico now, after all those Japanese cowards refused to grow a sack and face him.

Comment

I didn't think the fight was that bad, I was entertained.

BTW, El Nica has turned his attention to Mexico now, after all those Japanese cowards refused to grow a sack and face him.

El Nica wrecks those courageous mexican fools.

All of them.

Poon is a feather now. You knew that right?

Comment

Working...
                      X