Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABLE SANCHEZ ON 10M OFFER "IF gg SAYS THAT 10M IS GOOD FOR HIM THEN IT'S GOOD FOR US"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    pfff. minimum bro. I'd say 20% tbh.
    I'm thinking it's even higher. Probably titled himself as a publicist and others just to get more of a chunk

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Dude that is the smallest youtube embed window I have ever seen.

How cute.
      Thanks bro green k sent

Comment

What's cute is what's left of canelo's little fanbase are in here saluting the duckapade for the low ball offer, lol. No shame these guys!!

Comment

10 Mil. is just another way for Oscar to say we "don't want GGG in the ring"!

Canelo has no one to fight that can generate the totals that GGG can bring.
          Same is true with Canelo for GGG but 10 mil. is not a fare deal for the Middleweight Champion.

Funny when you hear comments about Abel "taking his chunk" if you knew anything about Sanchez you'd know he was a very successful contractor and is a self sufficient businessman.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            10 Mil. is just another way for Oscar to say we "don't want GGG in the ring"!

Canelo has no one to fight that can generate the totals that GGG can bring.
            Same is true with Canelo for GGG but 10 mil. is not a fare deal for the Middleweight Champion.

Funny when you hear comments about Abel "taking his chunk" if you knew anything about Sanchez you'd know he was a very successful contractor and is a self sufficient businessman.

Ray
            You have any proof

Comment

its a terrible, unfair and insulting offer but i hope GGG just takes it. Smashing this guy to pieces will make GGG richer in the long run

Comment

$10 million sounds pretty great to me.

Especially in a fight they feel they are not only going to win but win fairly easily.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  its a terrible, unfair and insulting offer but i hope GGG just takes it. Smashing this guy to pieces will make GGG richer in the long run
                  Hey bro what do you think is fair?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Hey bro what do you think is fair?
                    fair would be 60/40 to the winner.GGG is ahead in almost every p4p list, the 3 belt world champ and is a heavy heavy favourite when you look at prospective odd. Its not like canelo is giving him a 'shot' canelo is the damn underdog and challenger. Brook v ggg did some good ppv figures too. Now im not saying ggg is a bigger star than canelo but when its all said and done, if canelos as confident and ggg is as **** as they make out, canelo getting 60 percent for a win is more than fair

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      fair would be 60/40 to the winner.GGG is ahead in almost every p4p list, the 3 belt world champ and is a heavy heavy favourite when you look at prospective odd. Its not like canelo is giving him a 'shot' canelo is the damn underdog and challenger. Brook v ggg did some good ppv figures too. Now im not saying ggg is a bigger star than canelo but when its all said and done, if canelos as confident and ggg is as **** as they make out, canelo getting 60 percent for a win is more than fair
                      Hey bro what about 60/40 canelo because he's the A side?

Comment

Working...
                      X