No announcement yet.

Which camera to buy in Feb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
    I should buy the body, just damn, next month I go to a shelter till I find a new apartment, hopefully in Miami Beach. I don't know what my expenses will be by Feb.....

what do you do, are you a photographer? I want to maybe be one, wanted to be a film director, but my whole lyfe changed once I found out the government was haunting me, and I sort of loss all passion for lyfe, I honestly don't think I'm going to make it anymore...
    I'm a DP here in Los Angeles, work for a documentary company.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      I decided to get the canon rebel T2i, by layaway program Best Buy has just incase, the sale goes away, so I put in 400 first, than another 400, and I got the camera !! Or something like that, still have to figure it out, is the lens that come with the camera enough to take realistic shots? somebody told me Nikon is the best for pictures lol
      It's all about preference. The thing I don't like about Nikon is that all their lenses are not compatible with one body.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
        I'm a DP here in Los Angeles, work for a documentary company.

Thats kool, what doesDP mean lol, what kinda documentaries you work on? Thats a really good job, sadly I went to school for 7 months dropped out and before I could go back at 21, I was haunted by the government n ***** which threw my whole lyfe out the window.

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        It's all about preference. The thing I don't like about Nikon is that all their lenses are not compatible with one body.
        No biggy, I admit, I might just buy one lenses for my canon rebel other than the kit lenses, in the future, and one thats pretty good, up 400 plus dollars for me

The lenses is most important, do you agree? Its what captures a person best, cause I come out best with my Sony t-900 when I'am looking into a mirror.

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on it on March or Feb.

Comment

Working...
          X