• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW VIDEO: Adam Booth and Bernd Boente discussing Haye-Klitschko fight

Green K always appreciated

good video..

Comment

good video ! wish it would be as simple as just saying yeh then the fight taking place haha

Comment

i think like Booth suggessted a public metting for negotiations would be a good idea,

then everyone would know the real contract/deal, in stead of rumours being fact

Comment

Look at Adam Booth's body language and facial expressions. The guy is clearly a wrongun. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
            Look at Adam Booth's body language and facial expressions. The guy is clearly a wrongun. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.
            Boente lied straight away when he said there's been no negotiations for 7/8 months.

Comment

Interesting that Booth wants to talk about Wlad. Indicates to me that either Haye thinks he can only beat Wlad or he can beat neither and wants the bigger draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Partridge View Post
                Interesting that Booth wants to talk about Wlad. Indicates to me that either Haye thinks he can only beat Wlad or he can beat neither and wants the bigger draw.
                what about he thinks he can beat either and wants the bigger draw?????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  Boente lied straight away when he said there's been no negotiations for 7/8 months.
                  Didnt hear Booth deny it

Comment

Originally posted by True Guru View Post
                    Didnt hear Booth deny it
                    Ok so Wlad and Haye lied.

Comment

Working...
                    X