No announcement yet.

Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts Price on Ariz. Sheriff's Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
    It is this post that is the propaganda. You should Google Sheriff Paul Babeu who also has a hit out on his head.

And yeah, until the Feds do their job, every state on the southern border needs this law.

Badly.
    is sherrif dead man walking joe a Fed ??

Comment

It is this post that is the propaganda. You should Google Sheriff Paul Babeu who also has a hit out on his head.

And yeah, until the Feds do their job, every state on the southern border needs this law.

Badly.
      I know who Babeu is and I also know that they don't have any credible sources. If you knew at all how cartels worked and what they fear, you would be skeptical of this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
        same right an Irish would be sticking his nose into it
        There's a difference between having an opinion and posting a hit on someone's head. That's really getting involved.

**** those degenerate crackheads.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          This is why I'm for the legalization and regulation of at least weed and cocaine. The mexican drug cartels would cease to excist without any demand from the united states. Take away their money, take away their power.
          Good way to see it

Comment

Because a large segment of the Mexican population, including posters on this site believe that the Southwest belongs to Mexico and that it is Americans who need to leave.

This is what groups like La Raza believe.

Racists who are funded by the cia and big money foundations to be used as pawns against middle class American people.

The endgame of course is a North American Union.
            I see, bud, well I'm not up on who rightfully owns what and the exact details of the debate of that land in question, as I'm sure most of you don't know the history of my country, but I will say I hate crackheads.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
              is sherrif dead man walking joe a Fed ??
              No, he's a county sheriff.
              Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              I know who Babeu is and I also know that they don't have any credible sources. If you knew at all how cartels worked and what they fear, you would be skeptical of this as well.
              What do they fear? They shoot at cops and American citizens all the time.

I've heard Babeu interviewed and he sounded pretty shook, so I'm gonna go ahead and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                I see, bud, well I'm not up on who owns what and the exact details of the debate of that land, as I'm sure most of you don't know the history of my country, but I will say I hate crackheads.
                America defeated Mexico in a war and won that land fair and square.

Thats all you need to know, lol.

Comment

Hey finally Mexican Drug Cartel's are doing something positive for the community!!! How about killing that blonde b1tch in Arizona gov. lol

Comment

What do they fear? They shoot at cops and American citizens all the time.

I've heard Babeu interviewed and he sounded pretty shook, so I'm gonna go ahead and give him the benefit of the doubt.
                    I'm not saying Babeu was lying, I'm saying that the possibility that the information could have come from a dude with a shaved head and a confederate flag is a big possibility.

And drug cartels fear American intervention. They can roam around mexico and do what they want because they own the judicial system. They can't buy the American authorities. They can't buy their way out of extradition. In Mexico, you do whats good for business and that means destroying the **** out of everyone and anyone that gets in your way. In America, you do whats good for business and that means making sure you do whatever it takes to evade American authorities.

The playground is very different in America. You can't just push off whatever kid is on the monkeybars.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X