No announcement yet.

Bill Clinton on Sarah Palin:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    Yeah but Palin has that whole if you disagree with me I'll destroy you thing that Stalin and Nixon were infamous for...
    we cannot vote on prejudice and assumptions

If I Al Gore would of run I would of voted him. I am a black man who is not for obama I just do not trust the guy, plus many blacks are voting him just cause he is black which is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      we cannot vote on prejudice and assumptions

If I Al Gore would of run I would of voted him. I am a black man who is not for obama I just do not trust the guy, plus many blacks are voting him just cause he is black which is stupid.
      Maybe because blacks always voted for the Democratic party through their history

Comment

To anyone who had ever held a high level job....unlike Jim Jeffries...we can tell the people who BS their way into jobs but actually suck ass when they get hired...kinda like Sarah. Not factoring in the power of Jesus of course which is immeasurable.

Seriously though even ******s and hobos know she is a farse and a bluffed her way into politics. I mean wow she got elected mayor by a whole 600 votes.
        Last edited by Murray; 09-26-2008, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X