No announcement yet.

Boxing is DEAD! Even The Older Generation prefer MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing is DEAD! Even The Older Generation prefer MMA

The older generation used to prefer boxing all day everyday and dismiss MMA. As you can see nowadays everyone and their mama is into MMA. It's actually a damn shame, but what can we do????

Boxing will never die.....End of thread

Comment

Boxing will always be around, Kickboxing is and i can't name one champion lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        Boxing will always be around, Kickboxing is and i can't name one champion lol.
        Exactly MMA is huge in the Usa and Brazil,Boxing is huge all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Exactly MMA is huge in the Usa and Brazil,Boxing is huge all over the world.
          People say that but I dont even really know anyone that follows it. USA is all Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            People say that but I dont even really know anyone that follows it. USA is all Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey.
            When it comes to combat sports,also it may be my region i stay in vegas where the ufc head quarters are located and the sht is massive here.

Comment

only people I hear say boxing is dead are either from America or tapout wearing fanboys..

just saying

Comment

Different sports,

I like both and that's all there is to it. If you like to stand up and beat someone senseless with shots and or exhibit a great strategic style:

You like Boxing.

If you like to know total combat and be able to end a fight instantly:

You like MMA

If you like both.......................you like both.

Tactics versus Strategy. I like all combat so I don't give a ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It's not that bad .I don't watch mma ufc or that .No sport gets close to boxing for me

Comment

What's great about this thread is that everybody is taking it seriously and haven't even bothered to comment on the actual video that was posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X