Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
    lol nah man

ever snort cocaine off a midget?
    I only snort cocaine if it is served on a strippers ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
      Nah, thats tourist **** street. Fuk that worm.
      **** gets you twisted I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        That ****'ll give ya pink eye...lol. And you're already twisted enough street...70-30 packy...sigh...

Comment

i dont snort cocaine

im scared i might like it too much

although, i unknowingly once took a couple hits off a laced blunt years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
            That ****'ll give ya pink eye...lol. And you're already twisted enough street...70-30 packy...sigh...
            He could always fihgt Mosley for 50-50 liek he did last time for much less money than the 30 percent Pacquiao would make him.

Comment

Shots of Jose cuervo and corralejo is bad for your health my niggz!!

Comment

i dont snort cocaine

Let me tell ya Riz..cocaine is the ****!! And the great thing is that its not addictive at all. Once the buzz wears off you're cool. Unless you have more, then you'll probably do that ****.

I love cocaine. You can quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                  Shots of Jose cuervo and corralejo is bad for your health my niggz!!
                  Oh, jr....you have much to learn. Jose Cuervo is what you drink if you hate your body.

If you're gonna do tequila. Cazadores is where its at...No headaches, no hangovers, just pure tequila. Just pace yourself.

Comment

i dont snort cocaine

Lol. Were the walls melting? I would **** the person who rolled the blunt up. Nothing but BC hydro for me.

Comment

Lol. Were the walls melting? I would **** the person who rolled the blunt up. Nothing but BC hydro for me.
                      lol not exactly

this was when i was about 14-15. we smoked out then walked to a store to buy somethin to munch on, i felt that we were being chased, i was real paranoid and kept seeing **** out the corner of my eye

i didnt like it

this other time i had a really bad trip, i forgot what the **** was called - i think black haze or some ****. that **** had me hallucinating, hearing voices in my bedroom. i was scared as hell man

i was told it was just a type of weed, **** seems like it had somethin else

Comment

Working...
                      X