Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Staying Quiet on PED Scandal, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Gamboa hasnt denied anything , yet he hasnt apologized. I think he wants to know what type of evidence there is against him before he decides to either deny it or apologize. If he wasn't using he would have come out by now and given a statement , cuz his image has taken a big hit.

Comment

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
      So Gamboa hasnt denied anything , yet he hasnt apologized. I think he wants to know what type of evidence there is against him before he decides to either deny it or apologize. If he wasn't using he would have come out by now and given a statement , cuz his image has taken a big hit.
      No need.

Ultimately, what's done is done. The source of this whole thing (not just Gamboa, the entire list) is not a credible one and until that changes, it's not something he needs to address with any type of urgency. People who want to call him a cheat or whatever else will do so with or without a statement, but what really matters is what the source can amount to...I don't believe it will be much.

Comment

Man..I know I keep saying this..but this is reminding me alot of MLB, I always say where there is smoke there is fire..and I still beleive that more than 50% of fighters have been or have used some type of peds.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
          Man..I know I keep saying this..but this is reminding me alot of MLB, I always say where there is smoke there is fire..and I still beleive that more than 50% of fighters have been or have used some type of peds.
          Exactly. Especially these days... Testing is bulls*it. Just look at the recent A-rod scandal. He didn't get caught through "testing". He got caught by investigation into the doctor's clinic. Look at Lance Armstrong and Derek Jeter and Lamont Peterson and so many others... Drug Testing in sports is B.S.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gamboa actually took it. Growth Hormone helps with recovery and Testosterone helps with aggressiveness. Both help in Boxing. There are a lot of boxers showing signs of drug use...

Comment

Yuriokis Gamboa Constrictor is obviously armed to the fangs with performance enhancing vemon (PEV's) and its going to take more than 50 cents to get this gutter snake out of the amazon.

Ultimately, what's done is done. The source of this whole thing (not just Gamboa, the entire list) is not a credible one and until that changes, it's not something he needs to address with any type of urgency. People who want to call him a cheat or whatever else will do so with or without a statement, but what really matters is what the source can amount to...I don't believe it will be much.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              No need.

Ultimately, what's done is done. The source of this whole thing (not just Gamboa, the entire list) is not a credible one and until that changes, it's not something he needs to address with any type of urgency. People who want to call him a cheat or whatever else will do so with or without a statement, but what really matters is what the source can amount to...I don't believe it will be much.

Yuriokis Gamboa Constrictor is obviously armed to the fangs with performance enhancing vemon (PEV's) and its going to take more than 50 cents to get this gutter snake out of the amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Lol his own attorney admitted that he went to
                that clinic, but for "other reasons". What are the odds?
                Who goes to a 'nutritional clinic', really?

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                lol, and the hits just keep on coming for 50 cent.

First his last 2 albums flop, and lately most of his boxers are leaving and getting caught with roids.
                I think 50 and his $400m odd will survive.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  No need.

Ultimately, what's done is done.

Dude, are you like 19 years old or something? If he was in fact taking PED's, that gives him an unfair advantage in a sport where the players put their lifes on the line. This is some real serious stuff here. More than you can obviously comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post

Dude, are you like 19 years old or something? If he was in fact taking PED's, that gives him an unfair advantage in a sport where the players put their lifes on the line. This is some real serious stuff here. More than you can obviously comprehend.
                    Did you read the full post, or only what you quoted?

I never said anything about it not being fair, I said a statement from Gamboa wont make a difference as the claims have already been put out there...him releasing a statement won't change that. After the source is researched, which it will be, we will find out how much credibility and validity it has, then we can talk about the situation.

Also, I'm a qualified trainer working in that industry and the sports nutrition industry, we cover PED's and work with people who use them...I have far more comprehension on this subject than you can imagine.

Comment

90% of the pro atheltes are on some form of PEDS.
                      you'd be sabotaging yourself by not taking them when everyone else is.

Comment

Working...
                      X