Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

If someone is in my seat when I do a booking for whatever, I aint gonna be happy. If I need more time, like say at Uni on a computer, then I will tell the person waiting first, please can you give me extra time etc... it's etiquette.

Robert is an instigator.

Everyone in the wrong

Comment

Roach didn't last 10 seconds until he started calling names.

Comment

Wasn't Garcia doing an interview?

Comment

freddie roach sympathyzer

Comment

The first thing he said was "We have another 30 minutes" then when Roach said "No you don't" Garcia tried to explain to him why they have an extra 30 minutes but he wasn't having any of it.

Comment

He quite clearly did not ignore him.

Why are people denying what is ON TAPE

Comment

Roach, Robert Garcia, Ariza, and Rios are all *******s anyways but im glad Rios is getting destroyed Saturday

Comment

dat ariza kick doe....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    The first thing he said was "We have another 30 minutes" then when Roach said "No you don't" Garcia tried to explain to him why they have an extra 30 minutes but he wasn't having any of it.
                    He saw Roach across the room and that was before an interview started... Ellie was calling the female reporter Jackson and she was like Michael Jackson and talking to Ellie before the interview started.

Robert has legs, he could have walked to Roach and explained the situation... it was 5 mins past as they said...

So yes he did ignore Roach. Roach had to come over to him...

Comment

Working...
                    X