Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko kicks Prime Mike Tyson's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson would be done with Vitali by round 6. Vitali would then tag in his chinless brother for round 7 and Wlad wouldn't see round 8.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      Agree/Disagree?
      There's no such thing as a prime tyson, or i never saw it, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        What was I implying? My comment that you replied with a

is what I'm implying.

And the other thing that I'm implying is just what I said. No data of a prime Tyson, beating anything close to a Lewis, not even a 35 year old Lewis, yet alone a younger version of Lennox.

All we got to go on is a "prime" Tyson building his record against Journeymen, before his title shot. And after that, it's a old, coming of losses, Larry Holmes. And his best victory, over a prime Michael Spinks in less than a round, which I give him credit for.

Do any of those wins tell us anything about his ability to handle 6'5, 6'6, 6'7 guys with very good boxing ability. Lennox-esque? Vitali-esque?

We've got more data on Vitali, and what he can do, at his prime (Vs a older Lennox, you can discredit it if you want, but he showed his toughness). We've got data on Vitali coming off a 4 years layoff. And we've got data on what a 40 year old Vitali can do.

All we've got on Tyson is his mid 80's performances, everything after that was downhill, and fans operating on wishful thinking than any real analysis.
        sorry about the bottles

but the most important thing for rating a fighter and judging an fantasy match up is

style, skill and then physical atributes if the others are equal....

data and stats dont mean as much as the other things IMO

but u were dissing tyson and u sounded cynical in ur post thats why i gave it to u

i appologise for that tho cause i didnt warrant it

Comment

Comment

If this "prime" Mike couldn't put away bums like Mitch Green and James Tillis then I don't take seriously anybody who says he beats tonight's Vitali for one second. And later on, still pre jail, he was struggling against bums like Ruddock and was KTFO'd by feather fisted Douglas. He's not in Vitali's class at any point.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
              lol

that pick always ends the klit vs tyson arguments

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                Tyson would be done with Vitali by round 6. Vitali would then tag in his chinless brother for round 7 and Wlad wouldn't see round 8.
                Hey, Mr. Gekko, I respect the game you're running on Wall Street. That's your area of expertise. Stick to insider trading schemes.

Picking winners in Fantasy Boxing matchups isn't your area of expertise.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post

style, skill and then physical atributes if the others are equal....

data and stats dont mean as much as the other things IMO
                  I agree, but they're interrelated. And usually those arguing against the Klitschko's in these mythical fights, use the same tactics, but in a much more dishonest ways.

Referring to the Klitschko's never having beaten any ATG's (which is a status, not what you can do) and how the others have.

It's interrelated because Mike, of all the former greats has done the least to show his ability. 27 of his wins, in his prime were done in his first year as a pro, against Journeymen. He didn't exactly go to prison, in his prime years, like Ali did. He went out on a loss.

Basically every win he has, that was impressive, usually tells us how good he was. But every loss he's had, there is a built in excuse. Whether it's personal distractions, age, or completely shot. Meanwhile Vitali is still here, at age 40, doing it like he did it at age 30.

Comment

Vitali wins on size, jab and the stronger mind. When Tyson faced a little bit of resistance he folded.

Comment

Personally I think Tysons style is the right one for the brothers. Whether he could pull it off is another matter but I think its on the right track .

Comment

Working...
                      X