No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Pac would not fight without Freddie Roach"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    They're getting along better now, why is Roger still his trainer and not Sr?

You want him to be trained by someone he has trouble getting along with?
    Because they just started getting along after he came back from retirement. And plus he didn't train him because Floyds ***** ass retired from the big tough challenges. So how could you even train somebody when they are retired ???

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
      Because they just started getting along after he came back from retirement. And plus he didn't train him because Floyds ***** ass retired from the big tough challenges. So how could you even train somebody when they are retired ???
      Floyd was retired in 2006???

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
        The reason Roger is training him, is because that's who Floyd wants to train him. Not because he retired, and not because of any other stupid reason anyone comes up with.

Comment

Wait a second, weren't these same *****s saying it was blatant ducking on Pac's part for asking to fight in November saying March was too late because he would be campaigning?

LOL Arum's got the pink brigade out in full force today

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Wait a second, weren't these same *****s saying it was blatant ducking on Pac's part for asking to fight in November saying March was too late because he would be campaigning?

LOL Arum's got the pink brigade out in full force today
            What does campaigning have to do with someone not having their trainer?

Comment

I don't blame Floyd at all for not wanting to fight Manny without Roger. He and Roger have real chemistry in there. Same with Manny and Roach.

Neither guy would dare to risk fighting the other guy without their main guy in there with them. It would be risky and foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                pistol whip;8775639]I understand all that and i agree with what you said but Floyd Choosing Rofger was out of necessity and not becasue he felt Roger was the better trainer.[/B] Floyd and Big Floyd were having personall issues and it had nothing to do with Jr not getting trained right.

And the point has already been made. Why the negotiation if it was pretty obvious for over a year now that Roger could be going to jail.

And how do you know this? Because you said it?

Comment

Pacquiao is not Baldomir, and even then I guess Roger was able to train Floyd for the Baldomir as Cali mentioned.

However, I don't understand why both fan bases are making such a big deal from a comment that wasn't even from team Mayweather camp. There are 4 threads of damn near the same subject, one was made by a Pac fan, the other by BPP, and the other 2 by Floyd fans.... For the love of god no need to make so many threads about a subject that might turn out to be a none issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Pacquiao is not Baldomir, and even then I guess Roger was able to train Floyd for the Baldomir as Cali mentioned.

However, I don't understand why both fan bases are making such a big deal from a comment that wasn't even from team Mayweather camp. There are 4 threads of damn near the same subject, one was made by a Pac fan, the other by BPP, and the other 2 by Floyd fans.... For the love of god no need to make so many threads about a subject that might turn out to be a none issue.
                    You dont like the thread you dont have to post in it. Its clear others posters do.

Comment

Anyway,

Once again DeanRW hit the nail on the head. Good post.

Comment

Working...
                      X