No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Back Training, Targets April Or May Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
    You always kind of knew he couldn't stay away for long. Have to wonder how he'll fare mentally after going through all of this. And if anything will come of the failed drug tests, or it will just all get swept under the rug.
    Well if you read his tweets I don't think he really gives a **** and his mental state is sound as ever, he's shameless in a good way
    Last edited by iamboxing; 12-27-2016, 05:14 PM. Reason: speklling

Comment

Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder would both knock Fury and his flailing octopus routine out of relevance in a hurry. He panicked after winning that snoozefest against a sleepwalking Wladimir because he knew it was about to get real against the young punchers lining up. His whole demeanor after that clown show he pulled with Wilder at Barclay's made it appear he was looking for an exit. Amazing anyone would come on here and call him the "real champ" after his actions this past year. You can't show your ass and then pretend we didn't see it.

Comment

Fury said he hated boxing and it is full of corruption, now he is benefiting from the corrupt UKAD and BBBC? This family is full of liars and cheaters. TF is a clown. I think people who are weak make excuses and this guy makes more then any fighter out there...even before he fought Vlad he was saying he hated to fight, and he wanted to retire, WTF is this guy coming back for? He did some video saying how he has made no money in his career now he is training for what ? maybe a double bill with BJS at some community center in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          I have no faith that Tyson Fury will be able to keep himself on the straight and narrow.

He hasn't shown anything to suggest that he has taken responsibility for his issues - without that ownership, he's highly unlikely to have dealt with them, and a repeat is on the cards.

That, and, he's a POS.

What happened to all of his bandwagon fans?
          It was a pretty rapid fall from grace that is for sure. He went from beating Wladimir Klitschko in Germany to vacating & getting stripped of his titles for failed cocaine tests. I like the guy & he makes me laugh. I think HW boxing is way better with him in the picture. I guess we will see what happens next. It's not like he lost the titles in the ring.

Comment

Fury coming back hahaha joke of the year.....what's wrong has he spent all his money already on coke! On the bright side at least we might get to see AJ smash him up if he's got the bottle to fight AJ

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              It was a pretty rapid fall from grace that is for sure. He went from beating Wladimir Klitschko in Germany to vacating & getting stripped of his titles for failed cocaine tests. I like the guy & he makes me laugh. I think HW boxing is way better with him in the picture. I guess we will see what happens next. It's not like he lost the titles in the ring.
              Definitely, a heck of a fall in quick time. Good point regarding losing the titles in the ring - as much as I don't like the guy, he's the champ, and I'd prefer to see him lose them as a fighter, rather than by being an idiot.

Besides, that way he can get punched into mush, which I'd enjoy.

But a champ nonetheless - he went into Klitchko's backyard and took those titles fair and square. That much is commendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Except when it's about Broner..then it's "kill yourself already"

The man he beat has been beaten before...once by a full time member of the PGA.

Ross Purrity beat Vlad.
                Don't matter if he was beat by a cab driver. He was still the lineal champion when Fury beat him, regardless if he was beat by Ned the wine-o.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Tyson Fury is back in training ahead of a return to boxing. According to his uncle and trainer, Peter Fury, Tyson will begin a full-time camp in the near future after taking some time out to address his mental health issues.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

A cheater and drugged up champ but getting applaud, only in boxing..

Comment

The Gypsy King is back in town!
                      To once again bend the Haters like Scott down.

Line em up fer Hughie and Tyson to cream
                      Make those Klit, crow eaters really scream!

Watch it Joshua and Bomb Squad you are next on the list
                      To feel the power of the Gypsey King's fist

a little powder and feeling blue
                      can't keep a gypsy king from his calling true

To clean out the division and make the haters cry
                      and when there are no more excuses the haters will lie.

As Joe Louis was wont to say "you can run but cannot hide."
                      So haters? you best get ready to move a side!

Cause the Gypsy King is back and takin names!
                      From Vegas all the way to the Thames!

Comment

Working...
                      X