No announcement yet.

The Last Man Standing II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok then folks, Rnd 3 is up on the OP.

December 31st, Jezreel Corrales vs Takashi Uchiyama II (WBA Super Featherweight Title)

Dont forget with holiday festivities coming up

Chrismart
    BoxingFan85
    kiaba360
    soul_survivor
    Juicy J
    Kazakh Boxing
    dan_cov
    BodiesInFlight
    E10Rifle
    Scholar

Comment

• I'll go with Uchiyama mate :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Parker
        Charlo.

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
        He implied that he was going to PM you his predictions. He may be trying to fleece his way to victory, "lost in the mail" kind of deal.

You silly ****.

None of you ****tards managed to work this one out then? Wasn't rocket science but maybe i should have spelled it out for you 'tards.

Highlight the above post and you'll see my picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kazakh Boxing View Post
          yeahhhh, no one saw his picks because he didnt make one, that bum was lucky the 1st time anyways.

waiting for the next round, #bringit
          7 in a row son.

Not to mention my 100% record in the footy thread with my result giving.

I've been touched, and i don't mean in the way you were by Jimmy Saville.

It's a gift.

I'm just special.

Deal wid it.

Comment

• Rules were clearly stated prior to the competition starting

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

You silly ****.

None of you ****tards managed to work this one out then? Wasn't rocket science but maybe i should have spelled it out for you 'tards.

Highlight the above post and you'll see my picks.

The silly **** is the one who comes in here acting like Jon Thaxton when he won the WBF title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I'll go with Uchiyama mate :ANYWORD:
                good man. Tricky one to pick. Corrales hasnt done anything other than that win in the first fight, but he looked great in it.

I think I would lean towards Corrales pulling it off a again and Uchiyama probably being on the slide

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                  The silly **** is the one who comes in here acting like Jon Thaxton when he won the WBF title.
                  This is THE title to win in the prediction game, dont get it twisted now.

Im gonna have to start making those Al Haymon contracts to stop people criticising LSM ltd in public

Comment

• Comment

• We contacted Bernard Hopkins to give his verdict on the situation we are seeing here...

Comment

Working...
                      X