Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    How do you reach for q weapon with your arms in the air?
    21 seconds in the video his shoulder is against the car.....

explain that his arm wasn't in the air at that moment

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      do you have access to the audio of that situation?

Can you say with 100% certainty that he was following their commands?

What happened if he wasn't listening when/if they were telling him to stay away from his car etc?

If you have undoubted proof please show it.
      No one? Nothing? Still waiting for someone to respond to this.....

Comment

How do you reach for q weapon with your arms in the air?
        they claiming dude was reaching afterwoods but the footage is fuzzy.

Comment

How do you reach for something with your hands up in the...

nevermind ****ing dummy. Wearing a Ben Shapiro avy like a badge of honor. Dumb ****.
          You still can. Like I said, he should of just followed orders from the get go instead of walking and put the officer at a different mindset. If he did, he would of most likely still be alive. He didn't do himself any favors. Like I said before, the officer that shot him was wrong as well and should be punished.

I'm not dumb. I have a good reason and explanation on why I think what I think regarding this. You're the one getting all emotional about it.

Ben Shapiro is a very smart man, I admire smart men and women. I also admire smart black men like Ben Carlson and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            You still can. Like I said, he should of just followed orders from the get go instead of walking and put the officer at a different mindset. If he did, he would of most likely still be alive. He didn't do himself any favors. Like I said before, the officer that shot him was wrong as well and should be punished.

I'm not dumb. I have a good reason and explanation on why I think what I think regarding this. You're the one getting all emotional about it.

Ben Shapiro is a very smart man, I admire smart men and women. I also admire smart black men like Ben Carlson and others.
            only conservative toms that fit your agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotep View Post
              only conservative toms that fit your agenda.
              Nope. There are a lot of smart men that want to improve things for the human race. Most don't even deal with politics or agendas and I admire them.

I know what you dudes are trying to do, it won't work.

Comment

so you can't say with 100% certainty that he WASN'T or WAS reaching in the car... im sure the cops have a better vantage point and saw the situation much more clear than we can from the heli vid
                No I can't tell but common sense tells me that if the window is closed, he probably wasn't reaching inside because that would be physically impossible.

Shelby then says, "Shots fired!" over the radio, telling dispatchers, "I've shot a subject who won't show me his hands."
                Right here she already lied, so to me, she lost all credibility. Anything she's says about this incident is for her own self preservation at this point.

Just so happens they let the only other person who really knows what happened besides the cops bleed to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  No I can't tell
                  there you go you said it yourself.....

can I also get a link to that please

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post

Not to be petty but I keep noticing this error is some of your posts.

Red - should be "have."

Comment

there you go you said it yourself.....

can I also get a link to that please
                      So you're just gonna disregard common sense and believe what this officer says?

Lie #1: The window is closed and yet she says he reached inside the window.

Lie #2: She shot him because he wouldn't show his hands (a guy from a helicopter can see he's got his hands up but she can't?

You're free to believe what you want.
                      Last edited by [ DUBBZZ ]; 09-21-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X