No announcement yet.

Prove this video wrong!! Anyone!! Anyone!! Or STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Disprove that we are all not slaves of a two party political system.
    Nothing racial about it.

Democrats vs Republicans
    I hate the S domain, I likes to keep it with simple PI control loops. My transfer function is elementary level. But to the point, we ARE all slaves of the two party political system and people know this, which is why a guy like Trump, with absolutely no political background is so popular. People are tired of the status quo.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I hate the S domain, I likes to keep it with simple PI control loops. My transfer function is elementary level. But to the point, we ARE all slaves of the two party political system and people know this, which is why a guy like Trump, with absolutely no political background is so popular. People are tired of the status quo.
      Agreed! I like the way he is shaking things up. We need a shake up!!

Comment

Disprove that we are all not slaves of a two party political system.
        Nothing racial about it.

Democrats vs Republicans
        Well the two parties are basically the same so I do agree with that. Trump is a little different which is why there is so much hysteria against him and why I support him. I think Sanders would get some hysteria as well if it looked like he might win the nomination.

I don't think the video was talking about the two party system though. I thought it was more about black people complaining that they were still slaves in the real world today.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Well the two parties are basically the same so I do agree with that. Trump is a little different which is why there is so much hysteria against him and why I support him. I think Sanders would get some hysteria as well if it looked like he might win the nomination.

I don't think the video was talking about the two party system though. I thought it was more about black people complaining that they were still slaves in the real world today.
          I agree. But I took it that the two masters were political parties giving us the impression of a choice. When the one guy spoke out against both maters, he got whipped and shut down.

Because I have to pay both US taxes, and Japanese taxes I feel like a powerless slave. I work and live in Japan, yet I gotta pay Uncle Sam too.

Comment

Here in California, there was a proposition passed in 2010 which allows only the top two candidates in the primary election to appear on the ballot in the general election for statewide elections, regardless of party affiliation.

That proposition basically eliminated the chances of any third party candidates to appear on the ballot in November. Both Republicans and Democrats unanimouly supported the bill. If the two big parties both support something, you know it's either really good or really bad. More often than not, it's the latter.

The funny things is Californians have voiced displeasure and polls were heavily against the two party system, but they voted for that proposition anyways. Californians are dumb as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Here in California, there was a proposition passed in 2010 which allows only the top two candidates in the primary election to appear on the ballot in the general election for statewide elections, regardless of party affiliation.

That proposition basically eliminated the chances of any third party candidates to appear on the ballot in November. Both Republicans and Democrats unanimouly supported the bill. If the two big parties both support something, you know it's either really good or really bad. More often than not, it's the latter.

The funny things is Californians have voiced displeasure and polls were heavily against the two party system, but they voted for that proposition anyways. Californians are dumb as ****.
              Having the appearance of a choice between the two masters, gives the common man the illusion of significance.

Adam ruins voting:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk

Comment

I agree. But I took it that the two masters were political parties giving us the impression of a choice. When the one guy spoke out against both maters, he got whipped and shut down.

Because I have to pay both US taxes, and Japanese taxes I feel like a powerless slave. I work and live in Japan, yet I gotta pay Uncle Sam too.
                I imagine your Japanese tax is deductible from your American tax though I could be wrong. How much more tax do you pay because you're an American citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  I imagine your Japanese tax is deductible from your American tax though I could be wrong. How much more tax do you pay because you're an American citizen.

It is for the most part but I pay about 15 to 20 percent diff to the U.S., plus the tax rate in the U.S. For a bonus is much higher. I get a twice yearly bonus. Additionally I have to hire another TAX guy to help me every year.

Comment

Working...
                  X