Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] War Dogs during and after the Vietnam war (Sad)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know how you think some Mexicans are dumb, and you finally meet one, and it's true.

Cau is one of them.

cLEARLY HE DIDN;T WATCH THE VIDEO BECAUSE HE'S A DUMB **** lol.

Comment

Its hard for me to feel sympathy for dogs because at one time while living in my grandmothers village in Ukraine, i had to take out wild dogs so they wouldnt eat our lifestock

But this is very sad indead

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Its hard for me to feel sympathy for dogs because at one time while living in my grandmothers village in Ukraine, i had to take out wild dogs so they wouldnt eat our lifestock

But this is very sad indead
        theres a difference between a wild dog and a best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          So what are you supposed to do, go back for the dog and risk your life or the life of another soldier?

Human life> animal life

Some people need to get **** into perspective.
          Now look who's the ****in tool. This story 10x more sader then the biitch getting dropkicked. That was kinda funny and EVERYBODY knows they said "o *****!" with a little giggle after it. But now look whose is the piece of ***** talking about abandoning a person that has SAVED YOUR LIFE!

A loyal dog > a stupid hoe

Comment

These dogs in the video are specially trained and were only allowed contact with the one soldier. That is part of their training and often they react negatively to strangers. I understand the friendship and how hard it was for them to leave them behind but if the dogs were put in a civilian environment the lawsuits would be abundant.

I knew a girl that was a MP in the air force and she had one of those dogs she patrolled with. It was more or less a guard dog that would attack anyone but her.

Comment

Working...
            X