Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez: I Want Gamboa, I'm Better Than Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez: I Want Gamboa, I'm Better Than Him!

IBF lightweight champion Miguel "El Titere" Vazquez hasn't had a chance to watch Yuriorkis Gamboa's victory Saturday night over Darleys Perez yet but says that he is very interested in facing the former featherweight champion who picked up a WBA interim lightweight title on Saturday.

"I didn't get a chance to see the fight but I knew that Perez would come with everything he had. I read that it was a difficult fight for Gamboa but that he won. I would love to face him in a unification fight," Vazquez stated. [Click Here To Read More]

After his last fight Gamboa can't afford to fight another defensive fighter.

Comment

Back to back boring fights for Gamboa? He would be fked.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is an interesting style match! I will like to see it and wouldn't be surprised if Vazquez can pull a decision on Gamboa.

Comment

Gamboa needs to go down to 126lb and later 130, only money fights on 135lb.
          50 cents is learning to be a promoter, and Gamboa has no brain for the business side of the sport, bad combination there

Comment

If Yuri is staying at 135, make it happen.

Vasquez refused the fight a couple months back, strange that he would take it now. I'd still prefer Yuri to jump back to 130 (at least), but hey-ho...

Comment

The truth is, Gamboa and Adrien Broner have a deep fear of fighting Miguel Vazquez, because they both know that they will be exposed and lose the fight. Any one who fights Vazquez at 135 pounds will lose, because he is the best in the world for the lightweight division.

Comment

Would be a good match up if they ever fight. Vazquez is a crafty fighter with good skill and all around balance as a fighter. Would be a hard fight for Gamboa, and has a great chance of losing it.

Comment

Vazquez beats Gamboa this fight ain't happening due to the style matchup

Comment

LOL after Gamboa's last fight, no one would want to watch this fight!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X